Chapter 2: First fanmeet

I stood from the chair, as I tidied my dress, cleaning the creases.it was a pale white, full sleeved, long dress, falling till ground, formed by layers of net-like fabrics. I clutched on a clip, as I tied my hair in a bun.

My hair is something which i cherish the most. Second love of my life.

I took my purse, as I moved towards the door.

-------
I looked at the board, as I cross-checked for the place, I came.
Why she would have called me here. Maybe, other event to spend with.

I obeyed the security checks as I showed a ticket in my phone, which was sent by my aunt.Finally, I passed the check, as I moved in.

The building was huge, coloured in white, all over the walls.It blinded me, as soon as i entered. Ceilings, having asymmetrical shape, giving it a classy look. Some paintings hanging here and there, shouting the building's richness.

My eyes were roaming around , all over the place when I saw a table placed on the stage, which was, I think the spotlight for the day.
1,2,3....7 , seven men were sitting on the table. They felt to be the most handsome man, i saw untill now. Ravishing, indeed!

While, I was gawking at them, My eyes fell upon a certain someone, who at the same time was staring at me.
The true definition of divine beauty. A muscular figure, tattoos on his right hand on full display.His brown hair falling on his eyes, a perfect nose with a sharp jawline.

It felt so nice looking into his eyes,like it never felt that we were looking at each other for the first time. A hard spell binding me to him. Too mesmerizing to my eyes, that i was not able to break the eye contact.

Until, i sensed a hand waving in my direction, through the side of my eyes.I instantly pulled out of the intense eye contact to see my aunt, peeping through her chair, smiling at me while still waving.

I waved back at her smiling, as i walked to her seat, to see the man smiling and continuing with what he was doing before, through the side angle of my eye. Aunt was seated in front rows. She was dressed in a light blue shirt accompanied with an off-white mom jeans, looking beautiful as always.

She stood up and hugged me. "Y/n, i am really grateful that you came at such a short notice".The beautiful smile still present on her face." Always for you, my Rose" I smiled as i replied. She giggled at my response as, i took an empty seat beside her.

"What's the purpose of you calling me here, in this fanmeet? " I asked while turning my body slightly towards her, looking at the man sitting in front and then her.
I have been many times in this situations, where she calls me to accompany, but it has always been a shopping or orchestra.This was something i was experiencing with her, for the first time.

" Actually, I was about to bring Sonam here, but she got some extra lectures in her college, so I called you. " She said while chuckling.I smiled, as i nodded.

"Oh, I see" I said while looking at those man, once again, trying to take in the certain one's beauty in my head. "And also.... I had two albums to get signed, but the staff told me, that one person can get only one, signed" She said, as she chuckled"So, will you please get the other one signed? " She added, while grinning.

"Sure, Anything for you" I said as i gave a smile to her.She is the one, who took care of me, when I was new to this place, when i knew nothing here.

-------
12th, this is the 12th time, this stranger man 'coincidently' touched me.I looked to my left, with a frustrated look, as he smiled at me, which I never returned back.
I was getting furious about this. I tried sticking my hands to myself, to see him getting his hands more near.

I elbowed that touchy guy, strongly as i can. But, that didn't stop his touchy actions.

I clenched my jaw, as I turned towards my aunt and whispered to her ear, " Can we exchange our seats, aunt? " Which she replied with Sure, why not without any further interrogation, which i felt happy for. I don't want to disturb this fanmeet, so better, leave it.

As, we switched our places, I saw that man's smile dropping, as I finally relaxed and gave out a sigh of relief. 'Such an unwanted species surviving on the earth'

Let's not think about unwanted things. I looked towards those man once again then towards my aunt who was enjoying the event, as I asked her.

"Can you give me a summary on these boys? I wanna know them".I wanna know him.