𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲♡︎

"But you've slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and sized heart."--
"I would rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could....."

Closing the novel writing those words at the recent page sighing a puff of air leaving through his dimple face taking off his specs which seemingly gives hot vibes on his handsome face, fluffy looking hair parted down in middle . A nice tanned skin and a gray fleece hoodie with denim jeans ......

In the center of the room, a large mahogany desk sat with an close book laying on top, different small stack of paper and pens was poised beside the book , as if waiting for the writer to pick it up and continue the story.

The room was shrouded in dim , hazy light that flittered through the heavy drapes drawn across the windows. The walls were painted a deep shade of blue that gave the space air of clam, and the plush carpet underfoot muffled every sound. An antique chandelier hung from the ceiling, casting a warm glow over the room illuminating the delicate carvings of the ornate wooden furniture.

A large bookshelf dominated one wall, crammed with lather-bound volumes that spoke of a lifetime of erudition and learning. A wingback armchair nestled in one corner, it's well-worn cushions invitingly soft and beckoning for a reader to sink into its embrace.

The room was a place of quiet, a place where one could escape from the chaos of the world and lose oneself in the timeless wisdom of literature.

Sipping a light fresh Citrusy flavor tea his mind again went to the words which he seemingly wrote right now"I would rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could....." chuckling slowly showing of his dimple smile a little , the words applied more on him .

Shrugging of the feeling he started to put the things back at the place cleaning the table after finishing his refreshing break....

Opening the window of his room he was surprised by how quiet everything seemed. The smell of damp pine trees made the air fresh and clean. White blanket of snow covering the trees, ground, and houses.

"There is no winter without snow, no spring without sunshine, no happiness without companions"....

That's what Namjoon was feeling right-now he is the great influencing Novelist he is known as famous RM . The young youth and other also influenced by his demographics. His novels are most creative as he derived people focus on different genres such as romance or historical novels.

He never reveal his name and face cause he wants to live his life peacefully he wants his love partner to like him for who he is not for his popularity seemingly these years he didn't find his true one yet .

Leaving his thought he went towards his spacious and cozy bed covering himself with the fluffy duvet.....

But something is still bugging him not something more like someone .....the handsome face the fluffy fuzzy hair , the glossy lips , the mesmerizing eyes he still can't forget him .... might be he is getting little crush oh that handsome boy who he met through accidentally incident... he wanna see him again .

He let sleep engulfed with his dimple smile on his face as he keep thinking about the boy .

✦ ─── ❥ ҉ ─── ✦

Preview: the new neighbor ...

A little sneak peek of Namjoon life ..
I hope you like the chapter 😊
How was it ??
Comment .....it encourages me to write more ❤️👀.