𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿𝘀!! ♡︎

Standing there watching silently with eyes saying farewell to the garden trees, to the flowers that he watched bloom. Moving vans come , are being packed and go. Seeing the house empties that gave him sweet memories with his baby....

He will miss these home..

A light tapped snapped him out of his thoughts he looked at his right he found his world staring at him with his big doe eyes .,, smiling at his candy star he bops his nose with small baby in his arms who was deep asleep while ago on his shoulder... the baby giggled as he got the attention of his momma...

What do you wanna do huh..? My naughty baby?... he asked sweetly to the baby who circled his small chubby hands around his mother and snuggled in his neck..

He very well knows his baby... he does it when he needs something.... first he was very surprised because Jungkook his baby koo was not like is so called father ...

Kim seokjin was Married to Byung-ho.
Byung-ho was a aggressive and reckless person jin never did like violence at all he was always against it but his ex husband never listened to him . Well how he is now his ex is not so good topic he always avoids to talk about him ....

It's still bewildered him how Jungkook didn't have any genes of byung-ho .

Jungkook is shy and clam baby . Jin knows he is introverted. Jungkook always speaks alot in front of jin but outside he hide behind jin cause he is just uncomfortable at social situations... jin knows Jungkook doesn't like meeting people he always doesn't demand things like other babies of his age do he also saw Jungkook is more cautious about exploration.

Jin comforts place is Jungkook as Jungkook safe place is his momma.

Jin never let byung-ho come near Jungkook.. his ex husband is also same reason he is moving out again for 2 time.

When once without jin knowing byung-ho meet Jungkook and the horrible memory still haunts him as he tightened his hold around Jungkook who's chubby bunny face is still buried in his momma neck .

He still remember how Jungkook because of too much action overwhelm and how pale his baby was ....he almost lost his koo .

Shuddering he shook his head and patted Jungkook back.. and other hand softly caressing koo's fluffy hairs.

Come on baby tell momma what do you want hmm?... he softly asked he knows how fragile Jungkook has became after that accident..

Jungkook looked up staring with his big doe eyes looking so cute showing his bunny smile he mumbled softly....

"Momma.. canki."

Cooing loudly jin started to kiss koo chubby cheeks ........ making Jungkook laugh out loudly .

"Baby it's candy not canki..." jin correct the pronunciation but again laugh out loudly when he try to teach Jungkook properly..

"Candy.... C.A.N.D.Y..."say koo... . But koo being Jungkook spoke canki ....
Jin just being wiped for his baby went near his luggage where his and Jungkook necessary were packed and opening it he gave Jungkook a small packet of M & M ...

He never leaves Jungkook alone after his parents his koo is only one he have . his parents did help him he is from rich( not much then Namjoon ) family but still he doesn't want to burden his parents he moved out telling his parents he is doing good but certainly his ex husband is creating problems for him now ....

He can bear it but Jungkook he can't risk it he can't leave Jungkook alone for minute these days cause Jungkook has caught the fear he feels a loss of protection when jin leaving the room he became overly sensitive...

                                —-᯽᯽----

Jin is now waiting for the car as his car is send to his new house where he is going to shift currently and Jungkook is mucking on his cookie like bunny which jin made for him ....

Jin that's for sure knows his baby is found of sweet.

^_^

Jin is now sitting in car which is sent by his father for his and koo safety... Jungkook is favorite of the old kim couple they love Jungkook very much... they too try to spoiled Jungkook as much as they want but koo understand alot not to bother his momma much tho he is still 2 years he understands alot.

Jungkook was sitting on his momma lap watching the big buildings with shine doe eyes.

Both mother son duo watch the building that had certain charms to it . It's look beautiful and tall as the car passed by it to reach their new home....

💫💫💫💫💫

Tho he have certain reasons to move jin and koo are near there soon to be new home jin feel amazed by new environment there are exclusive parks, the greenery atmosphere naturally reduced stress , there are beautiful garden with lost of flowers and trees, looking serene. Winter birds chirping and squirrels running are immense bliss to watch .

He did like the area those area which he is going to probably live now are high standard society... here live a high people it's more like private society ...he didn't want his parents to waste their money on him but they forcefully made him by emotionally blackmail.... he was not ready but for koo safety he told okk for it ..

Soon they arrived at the house...
The house itself is situated on a nice plot of land . It is a corner plot and open on 3 sides.

There are 3 rooms in front portion and 3 in the rear of the house . It is all airy and well ventilated. The full house has marble floorings. There is also a drawing room and kitchen. The drawing room is big as hall , the kitchen is also a big space with all facilities for cooking and cleaning. It also has a small dining table and all the gadgets required for a good cooking place seems like his parents specially choosed these for jin since they know how much their son loves cooking.

     ✦ ─── ❥ ҉ ─── ✦

Author pov: jin never love his husband byung-ho and do you think Jungkook is their baby ??
And I really like the character of Jungkook do you too ??
He has already became my fav..

Preview: the baby??
     ✦ ─── ❥ ҉ ─── ✦

A filler chapter .... try to take hints from the chapter ... see you in next chapter byeeeeeeeeeeee ❤️💜