Chapter 1

"hej" = speaking
'hej' = thinking
hej = Writing

"Why are you so mean! Leave him alone!" Izuku finds Bakugou and a few others bullying Kaminari on the playground and tries to defend him.
"Oh look it's the quirkless nobody. Go and cry to mommy you useless deku!" Said Bakugou to Izuku
"No kacchan you go and leave him alone" Said Izuku to Bakugou
Izuku turns around to Denki and aska
"Hi my name is Midoriya Izuku. What's your name?"
"My name is Kaminari Denki and thank you for helping me, they just wouldn't stop."
"It was my pleasure, he is that way to me as well. If I may ask why was he being mean to you?"
"It's because of my quirk... when I go over a certain amount of voltage it short circuits my brain, but why does he do it to you?"
"It's because i'm quirkless i hope that dont bother you?"
"No! I think it's cool that you are quirklass and stand up to him, if I may ask how old are you? I am six years old"
"It's fine, I'm also six years old and I have a question: what is your quirk and can we be friends?"
"My quirk is Electrification and of course we can be friends."
Time skip
When Izuku and Denki were eight years old. They were in the park and having fun when Izuku's quirk suddenly activated, suddenly everything in the park was levitating.
"Mom!" said Izuku
Izuku and Denki's mothers came running to them when they saw what was going on in the park.
"Izuku you need to calm down and follow my breathing, can you do that for mummy?" Said Inko as she held him closer to herself. When Izuku calms down the two families head to the quirk doctor to see what quirk Izuku has.
Izuku and Denki were best friends and all was well, unfortunately the good times were not bound to last...

Cliffhanger
.
.
.