When The Goddess Of Nature And The Cold Mafia Fall In Love

A/n POV :

The goddess of nature A.K.A Y/n was roaming in the forest admiring her creation and she saw a man sitting near the river not caring about anything, his back was facing her.

A Y/n was roaming in the forest admiring her creation and she saw a man sitting near the river not caring about anything, his back was facing her

Y/n's Forest

Y/n POV :

Who is this man? I should go observe him, I hate it when a human enters my forests because of them my forests are being destroyed, I don't want someone to demolish another one of my lovely forests. I changed my dress to not catch suspicion, humans these days are very cunning.

 I changed my dress to not catch suspicion, humans these days are very cunning

Y/n's Dress

After Some Time

He is still sitting here admiring the river, maybe not everyone in this cruel world is like that, no no don't be fooled. As I was lost in my thoughts he suddenly tilted his head towards me.

"Who are you miss?" he said with a tone as cold as ice, damn he's got some nerve to talk to a goddess like that, well he doesn't even know it, I'm being too immature.

"I am Y/n and you?" I asked with a small smile because I am not a cruel person like the humans.

"I am Taehyung, what are you doing here?" he responded but he seemed unbothered by my presence.

"Just admiring the nature, do you live nearby?" I questioned.

"No, I live in Seoul, I come here on daily basis tho as this is my favourite place, this place calms me" he replied.

This dude is stupid, who just tells where they live to a stranger, well in my case I don't have to fear telling him my location.

"Oh I see, this is my favourite place too, wanna be friends?" I asked but instantly regretted because human's are inferior.

"Sure, I don't mind , well Y/n where do you live?" he smiled a little. To be honest I feel like he isn't a bad person so let's just ignore the fact that he is a human.