The Spirit In The Graveyard

A/n POV :

"Guys, as tomorrow is a day off why don't we do something fun" Jungwon suggested.

"That'd be great" Jackson replied

"Count me in, well then what should we do?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go on a road trip to XXX place, it's a very beautiful place to camp" Jimin advised.

"Good idea and it would be adventurous" Jungkook expressed his opinion.

"Yup" everyone agreed.

"So it's settled then, I'll bring the snacks" Taehyung said.

"We'll be going in my car" Jackson started.

"Drinks are my duty" Jimin said with a wink.

"I'll bring the tents" Jungwon said.

"I'll bring the other necessary stuff in case of an emergency" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Anything you'd like me to bring?" Irene questioned.

"You get our music playlist ready, there should be different playlists for different times" Taehyung assigned her.

"I'll not disappoint you" she said with a proud smirk

The Next Day

"So, is everyone ready?" Jackson asked excitedly.

"Yes" everyone said energetically.

"Make sure you didn't leave anything" Jackson warned.

They all checked and luckily nothing was left. "Let's go then" Jackson said and started the car while Taehyung played the music.

After Some Time

"Kiss me once and kiss me twice and kiss me once again it's been a long long time" Taehyung sang and everyone clapped at his wonderful performance except Jackson

"You should totally become a K-Pop idol" Jungkook said teasingly.

"Of course of course" he replied sarcastically and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Alright, I'mma change the song" Jimin said and changed the song and everyone's favourite song 'Blood Sweats and Tears' started playing.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul
Nae majimak chumeul" Jimin and Jungkook sang.

"Da gajyeoga ga" Taehyung and Jungwon continued.

"NAE PI TTAM NUNMUL
NAE CHAGAUN SUMEUL
DA GAJYEOGA GA
WANHE MANHI MANHI" they all sang their lungs out.

After An Hour

They reached their destination and Taehyung glanced and Jungkook who was sound asleep. "We're here guys" Jackson alerted and stretched his arms.

Taehyung patted Jungkook's back to wake him up. "Are we there?" he said in a sleepy tone and Taehyung laughed at it.

"Yes you pabo, now come on out" Taehyung said and they got out of the car and took all their stuff from the car.

"Jimin and Jungkook help me set up the tents and Jackson & Jungwon set up the bonfire and you Irene set up the speakers"
Taehyung gave order to everyone, he always has been good at leading. All the arrangements had been done and it had turned night. Everyone sat near the bonfire after they were done with their assigned tasks.

"Let's play truth or dare" Jungkook suggested.

"Yes let's play it" all of them said all at once.

Jungkook brought an empty bottle from his bag and pinned it. It landed on Jimin.