51-60

Chapter 51 1 more + 2 more

    Because the filming of the show has ended, the production team did not deliberately hide the location of the filming in the show.

    For a whole week after the live broadcast ended, there was a lot of news and hot searches on the Internet about the program "Our First Love".

    This unremarkable small fishing village below Haishi was finally picked up by netizens to be a place called Haijiao Village by comparing various road signs and backgrounds in the photo.

    Adjacent to this Cape Village, there is another village called Tianya Village.

    Haijiaotianya, what a wasteful name.

    And because it stands by the sea, it is born with a romantic atmosphere, and it also gave birth to the popular fish farming CP on the Internet. Countless fans and netizens began to yearn for this "Holy Land of Love" and wanted to come to Haijiao Village to check in and travel. .

    So, soon there were the first batch of people who came to check in and check out the spots.

    When they arrived at Haijiao Village, they saw exactly the same villa as in the show.

    Pink moisture-proof paint, the front yard and the back room, facing the big lake, the spring is warm and the flowers are blooming, full of romantic value.

    Among the netizens who came here especially, there are many big V Internet celebrities who want to catch the popularity of the show and "fish farming CP". They all brought their own shooting and live broadcast equipment.

    As soon as they arrived in Haijiao Village, the live videos of those big Vs began to be uploaded.

    Although the traffic of Internet celebrities is not as good as that of variety shows, they are at least like those with hundreds of thousands of fans.

    I heard that a big V went to the villa of Haijiao Village to "encounter" a fish raising CP, and many fans clicked into the live broadcast room of those Internet celebrities, hoping to see the fish raising CP getting along with each other outside the program.

    Of course, it would be great if you can see the sweet after-sales service.

    It is precisely because they have grasped the mentality of the candy fans that those big Vs run so actively, just to gain popularity.

    After all, what you get is what you earn!

    When Yun Shu found out about this, it was the fourth day after the show ended.

    That day, she came out of home early in the morning, planning to go to her aunt's house.

    Then she thought, instead of going to rent a car and take a taxi every time, she might as well buy a scooter by herself.

    It doesn't need to be very expensive, and the demand is not high. It is enough to buy groceries every day and travel instead of walking.

    After making the decision, Yun Shu took the signed photo given by Tang Ying, went to the owner of the car dealership, gave him the signed photo, and said that she was going to Haishi, and asked him if he could help me to contact the owner to go to Haishi in the morning. the car along the way.

    ——It is not very easy to take a taxi in the village. The villagers usually take a bus every hour to go to the market.

    The owner of the car dealership just happened to be going to Haishi today to buy a batch of parts. He was planning to go there in the afternoon. Seeing what Yun Shu said, he said, "It just so happens that I'm going to the city to deliver goods today, so why don't you take my car and go together?" , if you are in a hurry, we can leave now."