< Secretly Dating My Wife >

[VSOO ONESHOT]

Author's POV:

"How dare you to talk back to me!!" A shout came from his mouth.

"Kim Taehyung I'm your fvcking wife. Dont you dare to hide things from me!!" She warned him.

"Kim Jisoo.. You have guts to talk back to me and also put false allegations on me , Why dont you look at yourself. Aren't you have an affair with your that colleague." Taehyung said in loud voice.

"Huh! You think me that cheap?!
Tae .. you are not my tae.. you are not my old tae.." Jisoo never ever thought that her taehyung will think that about her.

She stormed off from there. And taehyung realised his mistake.

"What did i have done?! Oh god." He in guilt and frustration yelled inside the room.

Taehyung went into flashback!

Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo , a happily married couple who is madly in love with each other. Now it's been one year of them being in the knot of marriage.

Everything was going smoothly between them until on the day of their wedding anniversary both of them got trapped in a misunderstanding.

They were celebrating their first wedding anniversary with their family and friends in a very luxurious hotel in Seoul. They invited many of the guests.

Jisoo and taehyung were getting ready in a same room. "Tae .. can you please tie the gown's knot from behind." Jisoo said adjusting her gown from front, as her hand is struggling to reach at the back.

Its a backless gown with the lace stripes which were helping that gown to look less revealing from back.

"But baby .. you will look more beautiful without this gown under me." He whispered seductively in her ear.

"Ahh stop making me lose my control. And please tie this lace ...
I guess guest started arriving." She lightly slapped him on his chest.

He stand behind her but instead of tieing the lace , he started moving his finger mischievously on her back. Making circles and rounds.

Jisoo closed her eyes in that euphoric feeling . And all goosebumps on her body aroused.

"Tae.." Her deep voice made him to want her more. He became needy for her.

He without wasting any more time started giving wet kisses on her back. Both of them were diving in their love. He moved from back to her neck. Kissing it and giving love bites , Taehyung felt satisfied seeing the love marks he gave to her.

But he didn't stopped there. Her glossy, soft , pink lips were inviting him to savour them. Being needy how can he resist her those soft pink lips which were inviting him.

Jisoo's eyes were on him. She understood what he want. But is it a right time? As guest might be waiting for them?

But he  without wasting more time smashed his plump lips on her's. They close their eyes in order.

Tasting, enticing and devouring her lips , taehyung bite it purposely making her gasp and grabbing the opportunity he smirked and entered his tongue inside her mouth.

She taste so good. He dont want to be stopped right there. Kissing her passionately taehyung leaved her for grasping breathe.

Her face became flushed red. And her this thing is enough for him to get seduced by her.
She went in washroom to clean the smudged lipstick from her face. He smiled at her fondly.