❛ I'm Becoming Yours' ❜ ( Part-3)

𝗔'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ࿐

Time Skip :

'Thank you'

She smiled remembering that same two words since two hours and shuffled on her bed , clutching the blanket to her face.

"I think I'm in love." Jiya said being lost. "Mr. Handsome .. i will make sure you will be mine." She said with determination.

And went in her dreamland dreaming of someone.

While at the same time.

Taehyung is at balcony drinking his milk while enjoying the night view which is beautiful and everyone's expectations.

Full moon with its million of star buddies shining as always brightly in the dark sky. Infront of mansion there is a tall mountain and ahead of it many buildings and other metropolitan subsidiaries shimmering like glowworm in this serene night.

When suddenly Taehyung's eyes fell on a shadow which is trying to break in the mansion through that huge metal gate , abnormally.

"What!!! Is that a thief? I have to do something!!" And ran downstairs.

Lights of mansion are off. He was climbing down stairs when he saw door of mansion opening through chill moonlight.

He ran fastly and catched that assuming thief from back.

"Got you Mr. Thief!!" Taehyung said tightening his grip on that person's waist.

That person screamed with his sudden unexpected welcome.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Who the hell are you!!" That person screamed.

Hearing a girl's voice taehyung also get scared and screamed "Ahhhhhhh!!?"

Both of their scream made many people awake and everyone came out of their room , lights also turned on.

Taehyung is still holding that person. When Family members saw this they being confused were looking both of them.

"Jisoo!! Taehyung?!!" Mr. Kim called out their name.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung mumbled her name like he remembered something.

Finding everyone there taehyung immediately let go of her getting awkward with the presence and looked at her face like confirming  is she really that person.

When both of them look each other's face. "You!!" Both of them shout.

Taehyung again found himself being lost in those orbs. When suddenly a music started playing in his mind.

"Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come and feel me! O feel me~

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come and heal me!O heal me~~

Thinking about the love we making and a life we sharing  come and feel me ... o feel me..."

Both of them were lost in each other's eyes but seeing them two people is boiling in jealousy and anger.

Its jiya and Jay. Jay is Mr.Kim's Step Nephew means he is son of mr. Kim's sister but they are not blood related.

Jay is a selfish and cunning person . He and his mother both's evil eyes is on mr. Kim's property. Jay's intention is to marry jisoo so that 25% of mr. Kim's property will become his and also jisoo's grandparents's property which is only for jisoo will become his too.

"*Ahem ahem* handsome boy.. how do you know each other?" Mrs. Kim asked bringing them in reality out from their dreamworld.

"Ah! Actually aunty we happened to bump into each other at railway station. That's it!!" Taehyung said scretching his nape.