❛ I'm Becoming yours' ❜ (Part-2)

𝗔'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ࿐

Taehyung was too busy staring that girl that he forgot he have to catch train. Then what when last announcement aired he then dash at his platform.

Time skip.

The Train from daegu to seoul will be here in 2 minutes.

And after 2 minutes train stopped at station and Taehyung came out with his luggage.

"Woah! Finally Seoul!!" He exclaimed exhaling a deep breath.

"From here my life's new journey will be decided. I dont know where my destination is or what my destiny is but i have to walk on the path of fate." He sighed. "But for now my destination is at Mr. Kim's house. Lets check what location dad had sent me." He said to himself checking his phone and messages.

"Blue Paradise Road, Mansion No. 03" He read out loud at the same time looking for cab,  then stopped a cab and went on his current destination.

After sometime:

Cab driver have dropped him infront of a mansion starts with those huge iron metal gate in package with those body builder, tall , muscular , khali-type watchman and bodyguard.

"Why this looks like Gate of Hell with Devil's Subordinate?" He muttered to himself.

He was busy with himself when that watchman called him.

"Hey you! What do you want?" Watchman with his hoarse voice asked taehyung.

"Actually i -i .." Taehyung dont know what to say as those looks of those guards and watchman scared the shit of him.

"What i i . Tell me fast , i dont have whole day for you." That seven feet watchman scared him unintentionally  with his big round eyes while caressing his long moustache.

"Mom Dad !! Where you both leave me." Taehyung internally cried.

Its evening time. Sun is already set and soon darkness will spread everywhere.

Its been five minutes but taehyung didn't uttered a single word. This broke watchman's patience.

"Is your mouth sewed?" He asked scaring him to hell.

"I want to meet Mr. Kim" Taehyung finally said gathering his courage.

Watchman stared taehyung from head to toe with weird gaze making taehyung uncomfortable.

He tightened his grip on his bag strap.

"Will he gonna shoo me from here? Like i heard they do with normal people?" Taehyung thought as he heard rich people dont like to meet or greet normal people.

"Ok wait here for me to let him know about you. What's your name?" Watchman politely in his hoarse voice asked.

This gave taehyung an ultimate shock as reality is alternative of his thoughts.

"Oh my god! Angel disguise in Devil. He is so polite and kind hearted." After fanboying over watchman in his mind taehyung said. "Kim Taehyung."

Then watchman called and informed about taehyung to head butler of house and he said to let him in.

Entering inside the mansion taehyung was looking everywhere with curious and admiring eyes. He found himself being fond of interior of mansion , at the center of living room there is a big white marble statue of Gautam Buddha. Expensive paintings were there to increase the value of plain wall. Flower vase, small sculptures were decorated on those furniture.