when their s/o jumps on them to wake them up

# Heeseung

You tried to wake him up. Keyword, tried. There was no waking this man up. Even when you jumped on top of him, your full body weight just resting on him, he didn't even move. After several minutes of trying to wake him up by jumping and shaking him, you finally gave up and in the end just kissed his cheek. And then he opened his eyes.

"I was really awake the entire time. I just wanted to you to give me a kiss to wake me up." And then you continued to scold him for the next half hour. Heeseung is definitely a tease.

# Jay

He would be so done with you. Right as you jumped on him, you would hear a low groan then see his eyes open into a glare at you. He would yank the blankets above his head making you fall to his side. You tell him you just wanted breakfast and he would slowly pull the blankets from his head.

"Go get it yourself then. I'm sleepy." Then before you could even protest, you heard his little snores so you decided to just find something to eat yourself. And you learned to not ever wake Jay up.

# Jake

Jake would be startled. His eyes would shoot open and he would jump up, looking around the room until his eyes landed on you and he would sigh in relief. He'll pinch your nose bridge, not too hard, and lay back down, shaking his head.

"You're so naughty. Could you not have waken me up in a more normal way?"

# Sunghoon

Sunghoon rethinks life decisions as you so playfully woke him up, whining for him to get up and play with you. He stays silent no matter what you do, just staring off into the distance. He rubs his eyes, finally looking at you who was already wide awake.

"Why am I dating an adult child?" He asked you to which you shrugged and continued shaking him until he eventually got up to do something with you.

# Sunoo

This was a normal routine between the two of you. Waking up each other normally and sweetly? No, you jumped on each other to wake the other up. So Sunoo doesn't even blink. He just pushes you off of him and onto the other side of the bed. He lifts his hand up to pinch your cheek with a small smile, his eyes still closed.

"Five more minutes..." He would mumble and you shook your head, reminding him that he had already said five more minutes three times already. And so you continued to annoy him until he finally woke up.

# Jungwon

He would be a little startled, blinking several times to make sense of what was happening. Once he figured out it was just you being mischievous again, he smiled, shaking his head before jumping up and tickling you scaring you this time. You guys would have a tickling battle for the next ten minutes, fully waking Jungwon up.

"You're so silly, but next time maybe wake me up with a kiss or something sweet like that, hm?" No, he knew what he got himself into when you guys first started dating. That wasn't going to happen and he knew it.

# Niki

He won't even flinch. He'll Just wrap his arms and body around you, turning you around so that you were smushed into the sheets and he was on top of you, his head resting in the crook of your neck.

"I'm not waking me up right now, so don't fight it." He would say in his deep, morning voice. As much as you wanted to protest, his body was tightly wrapped around yours so you couldn't do much about it as he was much stronger than you.