the time my boyfriend came over with a maid dress (pt1)

Hello i am gay! said scara with a grin on his face.
Then he looked at himself in the mirror. "what is going on with me?" said scara.
He then proceeded to do his laundry but he forgot to wash his favorite hat ."fuck something!"
he went to kazuhas house to fuck him hard. kazuha was washing his dishes as scara walked into his kitchen.
"Hey there" he said with a naughty look on his face.
Kazuha looked at heizou who was preparing to eat food with his boyfriend. They looked at each other with a horny look.
Scara walked behind kazu and put his hands around his waist.
"fuck i want to ride you'r d1ck " said scara as he kissed kazu's neck.
"you are so horny for me" kazuha giggled while heizou was eating his dinner and staring at his bf's.
"Please fuck me hard" whimpered scara in his ear, but loud enough so that everyone heard
"as if i would let you get it so easily."
Heizou smirked at the response and grabbed scara's and kazuha's hands and dragged them to the bedroom.
Heizou then took out a slutty maid dress from the closet
"h-huh?" said scara surprised.
Kazuha then took out some cat ears and gave them to scara.
"Get ready darling" said heizou as he wrapped his arms around scara's waist. Scara took the clothes and hesitated a bit.
He took them and got dressed in them while his boyfriends were watching.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

this chapter was written with the help of m1keysdorayaki and n1zuu_ , say thanks for the food smh my head