McLaren Boy?

F I V E
McLaren Boy?

April 2022
Melbourne, Australia

Charles looked at her in astonishment. "Lando?" Senna nodded. "Why do you want to get closer to Lando?" The girl didn't said a word. She wasn't about to say it out loud. She only looked at the boy in the eyes, who let out a cynical smile. "Don't tell me that... you like him."

Senna made a face. "I wouldn't say it exactly like that."

"But you want to get closer to him, don't you?" Charles returned to his typical serious face he always had near her. Senna nodded slightly. "Ask your dad, or George. What do I have to do with that, Senna?" He leaned on the edge of the table and crossed his arms.

"Charles, you know how my dad is, he's not going to help me at all, and George is a bit afraid of Lewis, so he's not going to risk it either."

The boy looked at her. "You can't know if you don't try."

"If I tell my father, he's going to lock me in my room for the rest of the season, and Lando would suffer my father's madness." She clarified.

The Ferrari boy looked at her seriously. "And what do I get from that?"

Senna thought about it. She knew Charles wouldn't help her without something in return, but she didn't dare offer it to him just like that. So she better not say anything. "Mhm, I see you don't have anything to offer me, so you know where the door is."

Hamilton felt somewhat desperate, so she spoke. "Please, please, please! If you help me, I'll love you for life, and that's considering that I don't like you... No! Even better, I'll owe you a favor, who doesn't want a favor from Senna Hamilton?" She knew this offer was dangerous, but it was done.

Charles seemed to think about it for a few seconds, still with his arms crossed. "The paddock golden girl wants a favor from me, it sounds quite... interesting." He stayed quiet for a few more seconds. "Deal." He extended his hand to close the deal with the world champion daughter.

"Deal." She repeated and did the same. "Well, I'm leaving, let me know when you want to start the plan."

Charles just mumbled a "mhm", and saw Senna walk out of his room.

Charles Leclerc could do a lot with that
information.

The next morning, Charles was heading to the paddock with the idea of ​​meeting Lando and hoping George decides to stay in the Mercedes hospitality for the day.

He visualized Senna with Mike and Lewis. The girl looked at him for a few seconds. Charles nodded his head, implying he would begin to execute the plan.

The Monegasque boy didn't know exactly why he had decided to help Senna, after all the problems they had.

While the two had calmed down since the start of this new season, they were still rivals.

But the fact Senna owed him a favor sounded tempting, so that's why he accepted, or so he wants to believe.

Luckily George Russell had decided to stay in the Mercedes hospitality, leaving only Lando and Charles.

"What's up, mate" Lando greeted as soon as he saw Leclerc in his field of view. "George decided to stay with his team again."

"I noticed." The Ferrari driver sat down. "He said that lately there are many meetings in Mercedes."

"You're right, that's weird, because Lewis is here." The McLaren boy spoke, looking towards where the two Hamiltons and the youngest of the Vettels were. "What is he really doing?"