Chapter 40!!

Maya's pov
Me and the guys get on stage I see these hot boys,I mostly like the one with neon green eyes. I get my stuff ready we got a request. We get ready are start. The song is the madness in me by skillet

Just one spark is all it takes,I tried so hard. But it all goes up in flames. This is not the way, I thought I would turn out to be. Tried to give it, but all that I got was more insanity. Broken everything that I touched it's gone against me. I can't get away. From the fire that burns inside consuming,I fight to stay alive. But I can't breathe, The voices scream. The enemy has takes over everything,this is the madness in me,the madness in me. Just one chance is all it takes,can't change the past but i can fight to save today. This is not the way I thought I would turn out to be. Tried to give it,but it all was more insanity. Broken everything that I touched,its gone against me. Got to get away,from the fire that burns inside consuming. I fight to stay alive. But I can breathe. The voices scream,the enemy has takes over everything. This is the madness in me. The madness in me...

I ended the song I open my eyes. I see more people like 60 people in here clapping. I look at the guys. "How did this happen?" I am them "We dint know maybe one of those boys told people." They tell me. "Who are you people?" I hear some people yell then I remember we all are wearing mask. I take mine off,I hear gasps and a lot of wows. "You're that freak at Roosevelt high school!" I hear someone yell. Whatever. "Don't call her that!" I hear someone yell at punches the other guy. "Thanks." I tell him I smile at him. "I got to go guys." I tell them then I leave,I walk into an alleyway. I hear people behind me,I run into the shadows. "I can't see her." I see the boy who punched the guy say the if he 3 boys come behind them they take off these bracelets. That was Raph!? I yell to myself. I just look at him and his brothers. "Well find her Raph,you're sounding a lot like Leo." Donnie says I chuckle a little. They hear me they all look in my direction. My eyes flash red. "No not now...." I say I fall my knees,they all run up to me. "Your eyes they flashed like right before you attacked me!" Donnie yells,then I attack them.