Chapter 16

Leo's POV
We start to spar,She's pretty good at this. "So,how did you start the resistance?" I ask her hoping for a good answer. "I just made a couple friends,we all wanted the same thing so they help me and I'm the leader of the whole thing. Sometimes its hard because its my fault if they get hurt or anything happens to them." That's exactly how I feel about the guys. "And its a heavy burden to carry." I day. She smiles at me. "I got to go I'll see you around Leo" She tells me ,she puts her mask on and gose on the rooftops.
          Maya's pov
I'm running in the rooftops. Then I see April and Casey talking. Then I see Donnie spying on them. That's cute Donnie being protective about his girl. Donnie sees me,he looks nervous. I show him that I borrowed one of his T-phones. So he uses it.

Donnie:Don't say a thing
I read it he really thinks I'll say something.
Maya:nope I wasn't going to I don't want to ruin your "love life"
Donnie:why you!.. You really remind me of Raph.
Maya:is that a good thing?
Donnie:nope.

Ugh I want to kill him, I'm gonna talk to April. I jump down to see her talking to Casey. She's tutoring him, that's great cause I can't see them two together. "Hey April."