𝟎𝟓𝟗, i am negan!

CHAPTER FIFTY NINE !

The way estella used to picutre the future was nothing like the things she saw now. when she was six, and coming home from school every day just to go to and spend the evening at gymnastics and have her dad pick her up after to go and drink slurpees as they would laugh the entire way home, listening to stupid music on the aux, estella telling him about everything she did that day, making him a picture at school for him to stick on the fridge.

now, she was in an rv with a group of people she didn't even know before the turn, driving for their lives. away from some extremely bad men that wouldn't hesitate to kill any of them. her parents were gone. every single day was a fight to survive. they weren't living like they used to. they were just surviving.

that's how it was now, though. there was no law. there was no punishments for the things you did. it wasn't like the police were going to just show up and take away the situation at hand. hell, the sheriff sat right next to estella, and he was also running for his life in the same way everybody else was. estella had watched the sheriff kill people numerous times. that was no normal world.

nothing mattered. not anymore. people had no morals. people were vicious and desperate to live, whether that meant live kindly, or live in nothing but a pit of burning evil that only satan himself would enjoy sitting in.

the entire world was criminals now. everyone. estella was even a criminal. if this was the normal world, they'd all be deemed psychotic. an eight year old that had killed seven people would be an absolute outrage in the normal world. she'd be stuck on meds in a cell for the rest of her life in some psychiatric hospital.

"so what's the play?" abraham asked as the rv stopped.

"she needs a doctor." rick said, he looked worried now.

"there are two more routes north from here." sasha replied.

"like estella has said a thousand times, they're probably waiting for us right now." aaron said.

"so, they're ahead of us, probably behind us. but they're not waiting on us, per se, they're waiting on this rust bucket. and they don't know the moment to moment occupancy of said rust bucket. and the sun sets soon." eugene said to them all.

they all came up with a plan that estella actually agreed with. eugene would take the rv to distract the saviours and make them think that all of them were in there. the rest of them would walk the way to hilltop with maggie through the woods.

that way, they wouldn't get stopped by the saviours and maggie would no longer be at threat. it would be a long walk, but even longer if they bumped into the saviours in the rv at every turn like they had been doing all day.