Chapter 7

~Brooke's P.O.V.~

~ 4 months later~

"ahh shit" I mumbled into his shoulder as I finished. He thrusted a few more times and finished. We were fixing our clothes and getting ready to head downstairs where everyone was. "We need to tell them soon" "I know but you graduate in 3 weeks why can't we tell them then" "I feel like they will hate me" "Bae they won't hate you everyone loves you too much to hate you." He kissed my head and we walked downstairs and started talking.

~3 weeks later~

I'm at my graduation party and I start to feel sick and nervous I don't want to do this but I need to and if I don't have any friends then I'll have him.I got up on stage and grabbed the microphone."Hi thanks for coming to my graduation party. I know some of you had to take off time to come and do this and I thank you so much for that. But I have an announcement to make. Actually me and Trey have an announcement to make." I motioned for him to come up. I felt Chris staring at me confused. 

"Me and Trey are 2 months pregnant" Everyone was shocked. I felt Trey pull me in closer and I relaxed a little bit more. I know you wonder what in the world happened but about 5 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. Yes me and Trey used protection but obviously it didn't work. No I don't have feeling for him in a in love way. Yes I love him and I always will but I'm just in that like stage and I would never get involved with a relationship with him. We both decided that we would be co-parents and raise the child."Me and Trey have decided we would co-parent and raise the baby together but we will not be together we have no desire to be together. I'm actually in love with someone else and I know they probably hate me right now but it will be okay"

I walked off to the swing set in the back of the yard away from everyone else. I just sat there thinking was this the right thing. I'm not going to kill my baby that's just horrible but I want to be a good parent and love it but would the person I want to love me ever love me back.About that time Chris walked up to me and sat next to me. "Brooke why didn't you tell me." "I didn't want you to hate me" "Brooke I could never hate you I love you too much for that" "You love me?" "Yes I love you, I'm in love with you" "Oh my gosh then this makes it so much easier, I'm in love with you too" I went to get up and I felt a sharp pain in my back. I bent over and Chris caught me. "Chris I need to go to the hospital" "Okay hold on" He carried me to the car as Trey is running behind him. We pull up to the hospital and they take me back immediately and do all kinds of test and as the doctor comes in I have Trey on one side and Chis on the other."Ma'am your baby didn't make it" "What?" "You had a miscarriage" "Why?" I started getting teary eyed. "I don't know for sure we don't have a test for that we just know you need to take it easy the next few days" I just nodded and he said "Can I talk to you privately" I nodded to the boys to leave. "We also found another thing out" "Okay" "There is a strong possibility you might not be able to have children" "When you mean strong? How strong?" "90%" When he said that I lost it. I will never have children of my own.