As Blurryface Lyrics

Aries: Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity, Scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty.

Taurus: Even if my clique were to pick and the people were to vote, it's the few, the proud and the emotional.

Gemini: I've got two faces, blurry's the one I'm not, I need your help to take him out.

Cancer: Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.

Leo: But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth, i'm best friends with my doubt.

Virgo: It seems to me that singles on the radio are the currency, My creativity's only free when I'm playin' shows.

Libra: Please use discretion when you're messing with the message, man. These lyrics aren't for everyone, only few understand.

Scorpio: Listen, I know this one's a contradiction because of how happy it sound, but the lyrics are so down. It's ok though, because it represents, wait better yet, it is, who I feel I an right now.

Sagittarius: Wanted to be a better adversary to the evil I have done, I have none to show to the one I love, but deny, deny, denial.

Capricorn: I used to say "I want to die before I'm old," but because of you I might think twice.

Aquarius: But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through. Metaphorically, I'm the man, but literally, I don't know what I'd do.

Pisces: you fell asleep in my car I drove the whole time, but that's okay I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine.

_______

"My name is blurryface, and i care what you think."

^

I love this song XD