As Inexplicable Feeling

Aries: Onism - the frustration of being stuck in just one body that inhabits only one place at a time.

Taurus: Vemödalen -  The frustration  photographing something amazing when thousands of identical photos already exist.

Gemini: Rubatosis -  The unsettling awareness of your own heartbeat.

Cancer: Chrysalism -  The amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm .

Leo: Liberosis -  The desire to care less about things.

Virgo: Altschmerz - wariness with the same old issues that you've  always had -  the same old boring flaws and anxieties that you been gnawing on for years.

Libra: Mauerbauertraurigkeit - The inexplicable  urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like .

Scorpio: Opia - The ambiguous intensity of looking for someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously  Mason and vulnerable. 

Sagittarius: Nodus Tollens - The realization that the plot of your life doesn't make any sense to you anymore. 

Capricorn: Jouska - A hypothetical conversation that you compulsively play out in your head. 

Aquarius: Exulansis - The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.

Pisces: Sonder - The realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own.

-----------------------------

Hello ^_^