Fourth Shift

[Dixie: I'm not going to like this chapter am I. Me: Well that depends. Dixie: Oh goody😒. Me: oh you'll be fine just not able to move. Dixie: That's not fine. Me: oh be quiet and let me tell the story.]

~~Your Pov.~~

Today was tough, Freddy and Bonnie kept showing up and sometimes Chica would show up. Foxy however never showed up at the door. Dixie was the one at the doors while I had the tablet.

"Bonnie's gone." I said.

Dixie didn't even turn on the light she just shut the door and left it. Then we heard Freddy laugh and she shut the other door too.

"What time is it (Y/N)?" Dixie asked.

"It's 4:52."

"Good now check the cameras." She said. But there seemed to be something pulling at Dixie.

I flipped the tablet on. Bonnie was on stage, Chica was in the party room, and Freddy must have still been at the door. Then I flipped to pirate cove, but instead of seeing the cove I saw IT'S ME.
"Dixie what does it's me mean?" She turned to me with horror on her face.

"(Y/N) cover your ears and run." She said opening the door. "Go and stay with the toys."

"But."

"GO!"

I did what she said and ran as fast as I could but even with my ears plugged I could hear a terrible scream from someone other than Dixie.

~~Dixie's Pov.~~

Everything was going fine until 5 am. (Y/N) was looking at the cameras while I watched Bonnie go back to the stage.

"Dixie what does It's Me mean?" Oh come one we were doing so well.

"(Y/N) cover your ears and run." I wasn't going to loss her too. I already killed the one night guard.

"Go and stay with the toys." She didn't move why wasn't she moving?I looked at the floor for a split second to see him sitting on the floor.

"But."

"GO."

We will have no buts at the moment. When she left he let out one of his piercing screams. I hit him in the jaw to shut him up. He went fling into he desk which broke under his weight. Then someone tackled me and I kicked Him off. When I got up I noticed it was Bonnie. I saw movement in the corner of my eye. I turned in time to have Freddy punch me in the chest sending me back on Bonnie who wrapped his arms around me.

"Seriously bunny boy you never learn."

I got to my feet and flipped Bonnie onto Freddy. Then of course there was Chica who tried to tackle me like Bonnie had done but I took her out easily. When I thought I was done I heard something and turned to get a face full of metal. I fell backwards and was restrained by Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica.

"Well well well, it's nice to see you again" Golden Freddy said. Then I was hit again and went unconscious.

~~Your Pov.~~

I ran as fast as I could to the Parts in Service room and opened the door. Going down the steps I could hear footsteps following me. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I ran right into Mangle.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing down here your shift isn't over yet is it?"

"The lass ran away when HE came to take care of her."

At the moment Mangle heard someone talking he put himself in between me and whoever was up there. The other toys were up now and were all standing in the persons way.

"Foxy you're are not going to kill this girl." Fredrick said with a defensive tone.

"I not going to kill the lass. I'm past that. But we need to get her out of here."

Foxy? I peaked out from behind Mangle to try and see Foxy. He had dents all over him, he had parts of his fur torn off, and had wires hanging out everywhere.

"So Mangle could you move I think the lass wanted out."

My face starts to heat up and I knew I was blushing. Mangle slowly stepped to the side and let me through.

"So (Y/N) are you ready to get out of here?" Foxy asked.

"No."

"No?"

"Dixie is up there and I'm not going to leave her to fall apart."

[Dixie: nope I'm ok. I don't need saving.]

He turned to the toys. "Ok who told?"

All the toys pointed toward Fredrick who gave them the "thanks guys" look. Foxy sighs and turns back to me.

"I know that Dixie is still up there but if we don't get you out of here, when we save Dixie they might get you."

Why does he have to be right? If another animatronic can't beat them I surely can't. "Fine."

"Good girl." Foxy said.

Then he picked me up and turned to the toys.

"I want you to go find Dixie but don't engage until I get back to see the situation."

"When did you become our leader?" Bon Bon asked.

"When it was my group that is the enemy. I know the most about them and know how to handle the situation better."

With that foxy turned and went up the stairs and when we got to the top he pecked out of the door.

"Crap." He whispered.

"What is it?" I whispered back.

"Chica is guarding the door."

"Well then put me down and go knock her out so we can get out."

"Ok that sounds easy enough."

He put me down and points for me to sit in the shadows. I nodded and sat in a spot that seemed to be hidden. He opened the door and not one moment after he did foxy came back.

"All clear."

He picked me up again and carried me through the door we stepped out of the Parts in Service room Foxy went down the west hallway to the office.

"Uh Foxy where are we going?" He didn't answer. "Foxy?" I said.

But when I looked up it wasn't foxy that was standing there it was a yellow bear looking thing.

"How....."

"Shh. Sleep child it will be over soon." When his last words came out I could feel myself falling asleep.

[Dixie: Finally I'm not the only one captured. Me: Oh shut up. I'm not this bad am I? Dixie: You tell me you're the writer. Me: Again shut up.]

~~Foxy's Pov.~~

I picked up the lass and went up the stairs. But when I got to the top and looked out through the gap of the door there stood guarding over the door.

"Crap." I whispered.

"What is it?"

"Chica is guarding the door."

"Well then put me down and knock her out so we can get out."

"Ok,that sounds easy enough."

I put her down and pointed to a shady spot of the room. When she sat down I opened the door but Chica was gone and HE stood in her place. HE took me out in maybe in 10 seconds. The last thing I remember is him carrying her as me.

[Dixie: You just love making us suffer don't you. Me: Oh you just wait. Dixie: SHOT.]