normgingi woah

requested by onestandsfor! its a bit short, my apologies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

gingi ran up to norm, excitedly throwing their arms around him. "norm norm norm!!!" they looked up, giving him a toothy grin.

norm looked shocked for a moment, before smiling tiredly down at gingi. "whats the excitement fer, pardner?"

gingi was practically bouncing up and down, still smiling like crazy. "come!! follow!!" before norm even had time to respond, gingi took his hand in theirs and ran off.

eventually gingi started to slow down and norm had time to catch his breath. gingi still seemed super excited, and norm couldn't help but wonder why.

they walked for a few minutes before reaching a clearing. through the trees, norm could see a blanket and picnic basket laid out on the grass.

gingi runs over to the blanket, waving their arms around excitedly. "tada!!" norm walked over and sat down, smiling at gingi.

"where'd ya get all this?" he asked. "olive-man helped! said we should have a proper date."

gingi dug through the basket and pulled out two sandwiches. they handed one to norm and took a bite out of the other.

norm accepted the sandwich, pulling off the bag on his head in order to eat. gingi looked up at norm happily, their eyes wide and full of excitement.

norm seemed confused. "what're ya lookin' at, pardner?" gingi smiled. "you. your pretty, you know that?"

norms face went slightly red as he looked away. he wasn't used to getting compliments. he took a bite of his sandwich.

gingi smirked and rested their head on norms shoulder. as the sun began to set and both had finished eating, they spoke up. "love you norm." "...love ya too, gingi."

------------------------------------------------------

oof i procrastinated the hell out of this, sorry it took me so long to finish! for some reason i was really scared to write about norm. the flow on this feels off, feel free to give constructive criticism. hope you enjoyed :]