What to do?

It really pissed off Scrappy that she couldn't find anything to do. Maybe she could chase around small animals?

Nah. That is getting way too repetitive.

She thought back to the picture... maybe she could investigate it.?

Dumpster had asked her if she knew her owners past... maybe he might know?

He also mentioned having multiple friends, maybe they know?

Scrappy decided that she was gonna investigate it. She darted to the direction Dumpster went. She ran into the woods and in a not-so short time, she encountered a white and orange fox with a bandage around its ear and a plaster on its head, when he saw Scrappy.

The fox immediately ran around into a tree

The fox immediately ran around into a tree. Scrappy suspected that he was being taken care of by Dumpster's 'kind' owner.

She decided to start exploring the forest and ended up finding a cave, walking up to it, she noticed a wolf. It tried to attack her.

She noticed Buds behind the wolf but she decided to just attack the wolf instead.

https://youtu.be/9Tf07sJ83js

So... that happened.

So now she's back at home. It seemed almost too perfect for it to be a coincidence. Was Buds hiding the truth from her.?

Ehh... it doesn't matter, it's getting late and she needs to go to bed. She'll search again tomorrow.

_______________

End of chapter

Finished: Yes
Edited: No

_____________

Authors note: I decided to implement Buds videos into the timeline. Also sorry that this was so short! I just didn't have that much motivation