FIVE

Rebecca's P.O.V.

"Call it what you want"
-Tylor Swift

My castle crumbled overnight~
I brought a knife to a gunfight~

They took the crown but it's alright
All the liars are calling me one~
Nobody's heard from me for months...

I put my cellphone back in the pocket of my uniforming skirt, making sure my ear pod were properly placed in my ears. I smiled when I listened to the song of my idol singer.

She is known almost all over the world because of his unique voice, her songs that impress people the first time they hear first line of the lyrics. The melody and meaning of the lyrics and the caress of hers beautiful lips when its opening.

I've been a fan of Taylor Swift for a long time, so almost all the songs on my cell phone belong to her. I've been her fangirl since I was a kid, a child whose only wish is to be like her. Once I tried to convince mom that I wanted to go to Tylor Swift's concert but when she didn't agree, I cried a lot. Mom is strict because she doesn't want anything bad to happen to me or even to Richie.

As I grew up, I understood why my mother did not allow me, when you are planning to go to another country alone at the age of ten years old for a concert, will you be allowed?

"You have to practice and take care of your voice, one day you'll achieve your dream without noticing it. Hard work and smart work will be your strength to reach out your goals." my mom advice after I cried a river to her.

I just laughed when I remembered my foolishness when I was young. One of my goals is to go to a Taylor Swift concert and I hope to be able to go one day.

I was snapped back from my train of thought when someone blocked my way towards the bathroom.

I moved to the left to pass but they blocked me again.

What the heck? Come on, not this time I badly need to go to the bathroom!

"Hello, miss Rebecca." a taller guy greeted me in English with a big smile flustered on his face.

How can he know my name but he did not know that I can speak Thai? Ah! Yeah, I forgot that I'm half, my bad.

"I am Dou... and this is Lueng. W-we admire you since the first day we saw you." he embarrassedly said, scratching his nape.

"We're sorry to interrupt you with your business but is it fine with you if we... uhm... we take pictures together?" Lueng guy asked and raised his phone. I saw his ears slowly become red, embarrassment written on his face.

Even though I was in a hurry to go to the bathroom, I just nodded to them as an answer. I don't want to leave them with a bad impression. I saw some glimpses of excitement in their eyes as they smiled at me.

We took three pictures shots together but all I just did is to do a peace sign and behaving like a little kid in the middle of them. I flinched when I felt a hand slowly grabbing my waist. My eyebrows curb and throw glares at Dou, I don't want someone I'm not close with to touch me because it makes me uncomfortable.

I was about to protest when a brave voice interrupt us.

"Excuse me? Why are you grabbing someone's waist without any consent from her?!" the brunette irritatedly said, raising her eyebrows to us.

A beaming smile appeared on my face when I saw her and walk towards her side.

"That's harassment, I can report you to the principal if you won't stop. Go and don't come near to her again or you'll just pray for your souls!" she raised her voice to them that made them gulp and apologize before they start to walk away.