Seven

Whenever Freen meet a new faces at her own company, she always make sure that she could sneak a capture of a single photo of them individually and asked her secretary to check their backgrounds, then will study it for a few hours at night before bed.

She came back to the present and took a deep sigh as she finished watching all the videos including the two girls, Aranya and Chanthira who now know her identity.

Hayst! Freen totally forgot to change her Instagram username and now it gave her a headache!

She just hope that they won't exposed her too soon. It would be a hassle if she transfer again and it will be a waste of her time. There's still a lot of things to pay attention to than this matter, let alone the two shot their mouth for a while.

She stretch her hands upward, massaging her neck and stretching her sore waist and stop when she heard her bones cracked. It's just seven:twenty-five in the evening so she decided to open up her Instagram.

After a few minutes of checking up about the update of her first account, she open her second dummy account.

She made a second account for her teenage life experience, where she can post whatever she want without them noticing that Sarocha is the one using it. Nice right?

With just a few scroll she decided to post some photos of her with the flowers beside her. She bought these tulips yesterday and it's really cute and pretty.

She captioned: "Me and my therapy."

In just a seconds, she was flooded by a lot of likes and comments. She smiled when she saw their positive comments though some of them still insist that she look like Sarocha which she just laugh because they are not wrong.

Her eyebrows raised when one of the notification caught her attention.

@becccca___ following you.

She look at it for a seconds and then clicked her name. It's really her! She has 5k followers.

Freen thought: "oh groo~ She's famous. I convinced my self that it is not bad to stalk her a little bit."

"She's cute~"

"Omo! She can sing. I wish I could sing like her too. Pfft—"

"Hmm, ok~"

In the morning, the temperature was still a bit low and a soft sunlight sneaked into the room, reflecting the messy ness hair of someone under the quilt.

Freen lazily open her eyes and meet with the harsh sun-rays casted all over her room. Freen groaned and pulled the warm quilt to cover her head and was ready to go back to sleep when she suddenly remember her phone.

She fell asleep without noticing it. She found it under of one of her pillows.

She checked the time and it is already 9 a.m. Freen have nothing to do but to powered through her self anyway, and her laziness will be solve by a cup of her morning Jasmin tea.

She plugged in her phone to her charger first because it run out of battery. She left it last night at Becca's IG account.

She open her iPad just to find out a lot of chats from her main account. Freen just ignore it and open her messages app, then found her secretary's name pop up to her screen.