One

3rd person 

The mini turquoise cassette player finished the lasted song, ending with a click telling the couple to put a new one in. The couple were to busy making out to realize the quietness in the room, only hearing muffles of music coming from the next room over. 

 The sound of a door being slammed, brought the couple back to their senses. They pulled from each others lips, making the girl giggle and making the boy smile and chuckle. The boy wished he could stay in her room a little longer but he promised his friends that him and Mike would watch a movie from the theaters. 

The girl wished she could go with him but she couldn't. After being adopted from the sheriff of Hawkins, he had to keep all eyes on her and El, knowing they could still be endanger by the government, he was not taking any chances. But the only privilege she had was more time to stay out doors then El. El has to be back by four, while Eighteen has to be back by eight. Hopper only did this was because Eighteen had more time in the outside world last year then El. He's just worried, always saying this to El. El knows but she gets irritated about his reassures. I don't blame her but that's fatherly love. 

"I guess that's my cue to go," Will said, getting up from his position. 

" 'Sigh' yeah," Eighteen said, getting up too. 

"But don't worry, I'm all yours tomorrow," Will said, cupping Eighteen's face. 

"Tomorrow," She said, placing her hands on Will's. They lean in to kiss but interrupted by Mike,  barging in. 

"Will come on-," 

"Dude!" 

"Sorry!" Mike says, slamming the door shut. 

"Hey! Keep the door three inches!" Hopper yells. 

"Okay!" Eighteen yelled, back. Will and Eighteen resumed there goodbye kiss, pecking each other on the lips then putting their foreheads together. 

"Bye," Eighteen said, chuckling. 

"Bye," Will said, forming a smile. 

 They move away from each other, walking to Eighteen's door. They both walk out, seeing El and Mike talking and Hopper watching TV. 

"Finally!" Said Mike. 

"Whatever," said Will, rolling his eyes. 

Mike and Will say goodbye to the little family, walking out the door. Will grabs his backpack that was hanging from the bike seat and puts it on. Will and Mike bike ride away, talking about their moments with the girls. 

Eighteen's perspective 

I walk to the kitchen, grabbing a midnight snack getting hungry again. I grab my snack and walk to my room. I close my door, jumping on to my bed. Looking up to the ceiling, a smile appears on my face. 

"Tomorrow. At one, Dustin arrives back home. Be at Dustin's at 12:30," I said, reminding myself. 

I get up and move from my position, walking over to my cassettes. Picking up Purple Rain by Prince, I place it in and press start. Let's Go Crazy, starts playing quietly while I pick up a pencil and my sketch book. 

I sit on my bed and open the book, turning to a clean page. Will brought this for my fourteen birthday, I been asking him to teach me how to draw like him. After he brought it, I been practicing almost everyday. I start drawing Will and I but in our D and D characters, Will the Wise and Eighteen the Great. I'm still getting the hang of the game but sometimes don't understand what Will is even saying. Which is understandable, since I'm been stuck saving people, didn't really have time to learn the game.