Baking cookies.(fluff/smut)

Douma's pov:

I woken up to a sore back and headache which didn't put me in the best mood, Then when I was ready I begun to get up while rubbing my eyes roughly. I then remembered the mission that would be tomorrow and thought about asking Kokushibo-dono about what lord Muzan would allow us to get/do if we did the mission goodly. I sat up fully at this point after getting out of my thoughts. I stood up and quickly when to the bathroom and rapidly started to brush my hair which was a complete mess of it self, After about a minute of brushing my hair was back to it's normal soft texture and look which I was satisfied with. I left the bathroom as quick as I came into it, I went to the hallway and made my way to Kokushibo-dono's room, suspecting him to be awake since he is a morning bird, After a bit of walking I made it to the door and opened it. Just as I suspected, He was wide awake reading a book then turned and looked at me, Taking some brief stares before continuing his book. I walked over and greeted him since I barely said goodbye to him last night. "Hello Kokushibo-dono, How are you today!" I said while a glee of happiness only face with a big smile to back it up. He then said still looking at his book "Good, you?" While slightly looking at me. "Same thing, By the way what will we get in reward for doing are mission better than expected?" I said in a kind of needly tone. "Permission to get time to yourself, Like a break but when you want it." While still not totally looking away from his book but still is in a way, "Ooo, That would be nice!" I said while raising my hands up in joy. I started to cling on to him in a hug of some sort. He just stared and me and put his hand arm my arm which happened to be wrapped around him. "We could hang out late tonight if you want." Kokushibo-dono said to me, making eye contact while glaring over his book at me. "Sure! That would be fun, Maybe we can bake cookies!" I said while letting it slip right out of my mouth. "Possibly, But right now I want my personal time, Now may you exit my room." He said trying to be polite to me. I replied right after "Sure, See you when the sun been down for 5 hours!" I said while waving goodbye and shutting the door. I then went back to that stroll in that long old hallway, It always was so creaky. I finally got to my door after about five minutes of just walking and speed walking down that hallway. I opened my door and fell onto my bed and just dozed off. I woke up and remembered what I said to Kokushibo-dono, I begun to rush getting ready and ran out the room, speed walking down the hall. I was hoping I wasn't late, I then arrived at the door and walked inside to see Kokushibo-dono facing the door in his black chair glaring over his book again at me "I suggest you don't go to sleep after you get back to your room, You normally get late if you do that." Staring me dead in the eyes. I got a small shiver up my spine and said in a nervous manner "My apologies for being late, I slept in." I said looking away from him while feeling embarrassed. "Come here. Now." He said in a stern tone which made me more nervous, But I did as told and walked over to him hesitately. When I finally got over then he pulled me down to his level and said "Don't be late next time." Which made me get a huge shiver down my spine which this time was noticeable to him, "What's wrong?" He said while paying attention to how I moved. "Nothing you just scared me a little" while having a sloppy smile on, While still looking away. I was then randomly pulled into his lap, I barely noticed until a few seconds went by. "Huh-" I felt my cheeks heat up a lot, "My apologies did I shook you or anything?" He said trying to hint to me what he felt like because I was late, I already knew what he meant by that and said "My apologies again- but this is awkward..." I said while blushing this time looking at him until- I was pulled into a sweet passionate kiss which made me turn red but I melted right into it, I begun to close my eyes and after a hot minute the kiss was broke while I stared at Kokushibo-dono with blush all over my face. I was then pulled back into a kiss but this time a tongue kiss which made me slightly moan because of feeling Kokushibo's cold longish tongue in my mouth, I felt him exploring my mouth which made me continue my weak moans. He then pulled out with silva connecting are tongues. I couldn't help but be flattened by what just happen until it started to exclate, I felt myself being quickly undressed while still writing in his lap, After a few seconds I felt the warm air against my skin which made me get chills and cuddle up and against Kokushibo-dono. He then undressed himself and picked me up over his shoulder and gently placed me on the bed and begun to climb on top of me, As I could do is look down to see what could've been a fifth teen inch dick or more which made me turn red by just seeing that. I then heard him say "Do I got your consent to do this?" I replied with a soft nod and fled the tip being pressed against me and gently pushed inside until it was all inside, hitting my prostate but not making me moan because he didn't thrust but still let weak moans escape. He ask again "Do I got permission to move?"  Which I nodded too, As soon as I did I felt a rapid thrust which made me moan loudly while trying to bite my lip but failed. I felt that same motion go on back and  fourth extremely quickly which made me moan/scream in pleasure, He then flipped me and a pose which I was riding him and moved my hips up and down while still thrusting into me at inhumane speed. I begun to feel salty tears roll down my face while moans escaped my mouth with out any thoughts. I just randomly after some time feel a knot forming in my stomach which I knew was my climax, I grabbed on to Kokushibo hugging him while I came all over. Kokushibo then seemed to town after feeling my walls tighten do to me cumming which made him do so to making me let out a loud moan then almost pass out but didn't at the same time, I then felt him pull out quickly and lay next to me and wrap his arms around my waist and spooned me until I passed out cuddling against his chest as I dreampt of him.

(1228 words, Sorry if the smut is lazyish, I just don't do much smut at all and my apologies for not working on this. I forgot.)

(I'm currently making another Douma x Kokushibo fanfic so I may not continue this one.)