A Birthday Present

It was the end of the fall in gusu, a pleasant morning and a new chaos was well planned by wwx. The plan was simple, break the rules and tease the elders of lan. He knew very well that his husband would save him at any costs. It became a part of his daily routine and now no elder stopped him not because of wangji but because they were tired of stopping him it was no use now. Wwx was also kind of bored of his pranks because no one got pranked; they all knew it was his doing. So lately he is only staying by his husband's side and spending time in doing papapa.

As said it was the end of the fall, wwx's birthday was approaching. Lwj was never tense as before, it was his lover's, his wife's, his soulmate's and his first love's birthday. He didn't know what to present him with. As usual requests of his lover he would buy him emperor's smile and chili sauce and never ending sex was their everyday routine. There was nothing special to gift him with. He knew one person who could give him the information about wwx past. Though he knew everything about his lover he was hoping to know something new and something unique (wwx is quite unique and rare 😅😅). He wanted his gift to be something memorable.

AN~ i also want a lover like that😅😅😅

Lwj went to hanshi, his brother's room. He knew that he would help him to execute the plan.

Lwj- good morning sect leader lan(hr bowed a little)

Lxc accepts his salutations by nodding his head

Lxc- Have sone tea

Lwj nods and pours tea in lxc's and his cup

Lxc- You look quite tensed (his usual sunshine smile appears)

Lwj- brother i need a favour from you( asks with a serious face, he always have a serious ice cold face tho😂😂)

Lxc- what is it wangji?

Lwj- Brother as you know wei ying's birthday is approaching, i want to gift him something special

Lxc interupts and says- and you want me to ask him about his liking?

Lwj- You are half right, but i want you to ask not from wei ying but from his brother.

Lxc-........

After a 1 minute of silence lxc replies- soooooo...... how am i gonna approach him? He's the 'Sandu Shengshou', the furious tiger. You think he will give us the information. And as you know........ He ... hates young wei.

He completed his sentence and the atmosphere became more tensed.

.................................

Lwj- can you please try?

Lxc- what is the plan?

End of the chapter

To be continued

AN~ what do you think the plan is gonna be?
Do you liked the chapter
Please vote and comment
As i am still a student (uni student) i have some projects and homeworks so the chapters will be uploaded as soon as they are finished.

Thank you for reading it and giving your time onto it