Please don't tease me like that

"jiujiu!" a voice came from behind. Jiang Cheng looked behind, oh he was sleeping on jin ling's lap. Jin Ling got tears in his eyes after seeing his grumpy uncle back in form. He said "I am sorry jiujiu but I love that man and can't break up with him!! " in one go, shocking all the people in that room including wuxian and shizhui. They all knew about this for one month but were shocked to hear it out loud in front of that man. Jin ling kept looking down, not making eye contact with his maternal uncle. Jiang Cheng then sighed and said "I can't do anything now if you love him too much, but i would like to meet that boy once" a vein popped on his forehead. Shizhui knew he was dead for sure. 

Wuxian looked at jiang cheng then said "before you meet my sweetie radish care to explain us what were you doing in brother in law's room? and yes i also need the explanation for these hickyes" 

jiang cheng gulped, he knew he messed up for a big time. he looked at xichen maybe saying "do something". Lan qiren got the hint he then said "Lan Huan you meet me in the punishment grounds and sect leader jiang after healing you will also receive your punishment"

yes our poor boy Huan received a 700 blows from the disciplinary whip. Huan returned from taking his punishment, exhausted, and yes that bleeding back made his white robes red. Jiang cheng was sitting on the bed looked at the older. "tssskk, how many blows did you get?" "uhmm maybe 500 or more i forgot the counting after that" xichen replied he then continued, "didn't I told you that i will take the responsibility, so you will not receive any, i received them on your behalf". He smiled. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?!!!??? It was my fault too ok? Don't try to be a hero!! You fucking smiling scarecrow" lan xichen chuckled and then got serious then asked in confusion "isn't it supposed to lower your punishment, shouldn't you be happy?" "HOW CAN I BE FUCKING HAPPY??!!? Its not your duty to do so i am A SECT LEADER OF A WELL FURNISHED SECT." He huffed for a second. "Ok, ok sect leader jiang calm down its not a big deal." He saw xichen stripping and taking a box full of balm from his qiankun. Xichen took some in his hand and started to apply. Jiang cheng held his hand and said "Give me the medicine, don't even know how to apply it to yourself and call yourself a sect leader" he muttered the last part, quite audible tho. 

He went to the bathroom and brought a bowl full of water and a clean towel. he started to clean all the blood on his back and applied some ice. he then applied some balm and wrapped the bandages. 

Lan xichen blushed at this act. he never expected jiang leader, the furious tiger, the sandu shengshou would do  something like that. he turned back to thank him but jiang wanyin cut him in between and said "no need to thank, its only because you took my punishment. he averted his gaze. 

jiang cheng then said " i guess my rest time is over i should head back to my sect." he turned but his hand was grabbed by the elder he said "how can you go now? i don't even know what to gift you" jiang cheng tried to get rid of his grab, but lan arm strength is something he could not compare with. xichen pulled him closer and said " tell me how you felt about last night?" jiang cheng blushed remembering his shameless act of last night. he averted his gaze and applied more strength to let his hand go but xichen pulled him closer. they were now an inch apart.

jiang now made an eye contact with the man. he could feel his breathe. they were dangerously close, if they were lovers they surely would have eye fucked each other by now but yes they can't be lovers they are a sect leader if they marry each other they would not be able to give each other an heir, they have to marry a girl. sometimes jiang cheng thinks that maybe if everything was normal then wuxian would have been the sect leader and he would have been his shadow so maybe he could have led quite simple and normal life and everyone knew wuxian was stronger and intelligent than him (this is jc thinking ok! not me, he underestimates himself so much. my poor baby give me hug🤗) he got sad for a sec. but then xichen made him come out trance by sayin "was i up to the mark last night? i am not experienced you see" he scratches his back of his neck "WHAT THE!!!- I thought you would have done it at least with that guangyao!" no way!! he got that as a reply. xichen was blushing and now averted his gaze he said slowly releasing jc's arm. they maintained a normal distance (yea 10cm, is it even normal??). xichen continued "it's not allowed to have these, uh these, uh- i- uh se- sex- sexual relations!" pffffttttt- hahahahahahahahahah! jiang cheng laughed heartily, then said "what is there to stutter in this huh? You are acting like a newly wed bride hahahahah!" Xichen blushed, he then said "don't tease me like that please" jiang cheng -"where did that fierce dragon went huh?" xichen then said "my dragon is still there but i don't want to scare you" yeah yeah whatever was the reply. "Well i want to ask you something" xichen said. go ahead jiang cheng replied while changing into gusu robes. "is your ass ok? i mean it was bleeding before. i tried to put some ointment but i am still worried."  "WHAT?!?!? you are telling me this now ??? wait lemme check it myself" he pulls up his robes and pulls down his pants and runs to the mirror to check his butt crack. Xichen covers his eyes he hears "shitt! its still swollen but not bleeding. What should i do now? it's all your fault, you shouldn't have done so many rounds." he unknowingly  said the word 'your fault' which have been traumatizing our poor bunny dragon. "i am sorry" he said in a cold but broken voice, his cheeks dropped and started to sulk a bit. jiang cheng was not so dense at mind he quickly apologized "i am sorry its not your fault entirely......... i asked for it too" he said the last part in a low voice, but he underestimated the lan's power of hearing xichen's mood lightened he quickly went to bathroom and got the rest of the ointment he said "here lie on the bed, i will apply some more it will heal quickly" "What the- you yourself don't know how to apply and you want to apply it on me? leave it i will do it by myself" jiang cheng took the ointment and started to apply everywhere rather putting it on the major swollen area. "Stop you are wasting it, let me, i know where to apply as i can see it clearly" but you will be seeing me naked and just now you covered them" jiang cheng said in a mocking tone. "please don't tease me like that, i just wanted to repent on my mistakes." "Repent on my mistakes, my ass! you already had so many disciplinary blows on your back wasn't it enough to repent on them?" xichen replied in a calm tone "no, as one repents on mistakes from his mind not from his body, you know i wanted to change this system of rules, it's good that one should be disciplined, but one can't force the inner self, it's the nature of one which makes us unique"

this made jiang cheng speechless, now he got the answer of the years of seclusion of the lan leader. "well anyways" he says as to remove the awkwardness of the room. "Here apple and repent" he continued as he handed him the ointment box. He laid down on the bed on his stomach such that his swollen ass faces the lan leader. Xichen carefully applied it on him and then he said "all done, please rest" jiang cheng lied on the bed on his back and tried to sleep he slowly drifted to his dreamland.

Sooooooooo how are youuu alll???
I know its been a month or so that i have appeared but now i got the idea for this and i know i finished this ch quite early i wanted to write more but you see i don't want to merge two chapters together coz the next ch will be quite depressing (i would try my best to write the angst 😝)
See you in the next ch
And yess i myself don't know when i am gonna upload (😅)
Dont forget to vote and comment
Bye bye🙋‍♀