Winter night hunt

Jc wakes up from his sleep for the third time this time it was the hunger, yes he hasn't eaten in 5 days. He stumbles as he walks, his ass was still in pain. he reached the kitchen finally. He asked a disciple to cook him something simple. Everyone present there looked at him in shock, like he was a ghost. JC gave them looks, he was about to leave when one disciple stopped him by saying "Leader Jiang, I am sorry on behalf of my team, please have something to eat, we all were shocked as you came alive from a critical situation." he then called another person who set up the platter for him, having different kinds of fruits and a glass of warm milk. They served him on the main dining, he ate alone, like he did always, from the very beginning. 

After the light breakfast, he felt better at walking, he tried to find his belongings but before that he needs to apologize to Lan qiren for causing indecency in his sect. 

At Lanshi~

 Jiang cheng was served tea while he sat silently with lan qiren, JC started "I am sorry for the indecency caused in you sect because of me and thankyou for having me in your sect" Lan qiren was already explained about the whole issue by his older nephew, so he just nodded as he sipped the tea. 

Jc was given all his things, his Zidian, his sword, his ornaments found in the Dafans and he even got to know that there were Jiang disciples present when he was in a critical condition. He finally went to his homeland whom he cherished after his nephew. 

Days went by and soon was the day of winter all sect night hunt organized in lan ling jin. The place was decorated with peonies and lotuses showing jiang collaboration. People from different sects, the leaders and future heirs were invited in this session of night hunts. The rule was simple, hunt as many ghouls you can, who got the highest is the winner, the session would go for 2 weeks. People were divided on the basis of their ranks, two leaders and 8 disciples from respective sect, four from each made one team. The teams were as follows-

Team 1- Bailing Ouyang and Lan Ling Jin

members- Sect leader Ouyang, Ouyang zizhen,  Jin Rulan, Jin Zhang (male oc), Ouyang rou (female oc), Ouyang ren (male oc), Ouyang chao(male oc), Jin feng(male oc), Jin mei(female oc), Jin jia (female oc), Jin yizhou (male oc) 

Team 2-Gusu Lan and Yunmeng Jiang

members- Sandu Shengshou, Zewu Jun, Hanguang Jun, Wei ying, Lan sizhui, Lan jingyi, Jiang Zhang(male oc), Jiang ying (male oc), Jiang neixa (female oc) and Jiang Xuan (female oc) 

AN- i cant think of other names, so just pretend there are bunch of other disciples. 😅

And yes, Jc purposefully separated the zhuiling so as to observe the boy carefully. 

The hunt began!

Even jc himself have forgotten about the birthday present but not our huan. He asked while walking, Sect leade- I mean Jiang Wanyin please tell me about what you want for your present, please. It was now first time face to face and 5th time including the letters, in which  jiang cheng was asked about this topic by this man. he just sighed then replied, " look i already told you not to call me that and i have countless times told you not to bring me gifts" yes, xichen has gifted jc with finest silk asking what was his liking in the first letter, then came beautiful ornaments, a bouquet of lotuses and petunias and lastly a painting of jiang cheng made by our lan huan with love. and all the times the gifts were returned with a letter of not to waste you money on silly things, i don't want these. "Please Wanyin, please i will not bother you again but please tell me what you want please" pleaded the man in white. OK jc said "i like dogs happy, now leave my life." for the first time in this conversation of gifts, lan xichen showed a pleased face but wait! the great Sandu Shengshou likes dogs?!?! this was a matter to think about, he never imagined jiang cheng to be a dog person, he looked like no animal person or a person who domesticates wild beasts, a person who could be allergic to fur, he seriously gave that vibes. Maybe our poor huan thought it too loud to get this thing in Jc's ears. he replied pissed "now you know what i like you are now questioning why, do you have a problem?" umm no.. he denied the said " i will gift Wanyin with lots of puppies"  he said with a smile. Jiang cheng turned red hearing this he shouted "do you even fucking know what GIVING SOME ONE PUPPIES MEANS?!" umm... no... xichen replied nervously, haah jiang cheng sighed," it fucking means to impregnate some one and give them babies!" he said with a slight blush. "ah... i am sorry i didn't knew that..." he responded nervously. jc just sighed and walked ahead, then xichen again interrupted him, "well i was thinking, aren't you mad at me?" "mad? i am super fucking mad!" said jiang cheng, "umm well i didn't mean it that way"  he said in a sad voice, jiang cheng then said "if it were to be any other person besides you, they would have been hanging down this cliff right at that moment, be happy you are a sect leader as well as my partner" xichen's mood didn't lightened but yep he got a bit better and they avoided all the topics related dogs and puppies.

The first day went by and all teams have captured around 30 to 40 ghouls. The second day was not a good start for Jiang cheng these days he is having nausea and sometimes he threw up right after eating, today the first thing in morning he did was to throw up yesterday's content. He was holding his tummy while sitting on the bathroom floor, feeling all exhausted. Doctor? who needs a doctor? not jiang cheng, he hated doctor visits maybe because he felt useless and powerless or because he gets the nostalgia of lying alone in the bed during his sickness and no one to visit him except his brother and sister, and now no one did visit him, who likes to be alone in sickness? he was always reminded of his mother's words, "to be a worthy leader one should never be weak. weaklings are cowards". well maybe that lady interpreted it all wrong, and taught his son such useless things like 'all cowards cry' and 'needles are for weak, swords are for mighty' etc. this type mindset was built in this young boy from the very beginning. maybe the birth in a noble's house cost jiang cheng his childhood. Well those thing apart, right now our poor boy is in need of doctor but his stubbornness would not let him go. 

When everyone had their lunches, and preparation for night hunt was almost complete, some jiang disciples come into scene, they announced "Leader jiang is not well, so he will not be able to take part in today's night hunt" they were about to leave when they were stopped by our huan. he asked "What has happened to sect leader jiang?" the disciples answered in worry, "he fainted after lunch and haven't woken up, the doctors say it is due to lack of rest and sleep. Xichen asked to visit their leader, he is his partner of course he has to be with him in his health and sickness. 

in JC's room~

he was lying unconscious in his bed, doctors holding his hand to give him qi,  Xichen entered the room, he asked "what has happened to him?" the doctor looked at him and said his qi is going abnormal, i have only felt this type in female pregnant cultivators, but he is a male so maybe this something weird" this shocked every one in that room

to be continues~~~~

soooooooo

how are you allllllll????

i know i did abandoned ya all i am so so so sorry mah babies but i gatcha 

well as i told about the angst i don't know how it will happen coz  i fasten up the things to get the spice done. well see ya later

vote and comment tee hee~