Blue Lock vs U-20

Today is the day to announce the starting XI for team Blue Lock. It was now down to the last 2 players.

"And finally, to maximize the offense of the team. As the ideal partner to Itoshi Rin, the last piece is you... Isagi Yoichi."

Ego announces, which causes a big shock among the other Blue Lock members. Especially Barou.

"But there are only 10 players? Who'll be the 11th player then?"

Ego smiles all of a sudden. The door behind them suddenly opens.

"The final member will basically be 'our' Sae Itoshi."

A pair of footsteps echo from the hall behind the door.

"Oh also, he'll be playing as a Shadow Striker, right behind Rin."

"Hmph, at least I'll still be the team capta-"

"About that, this man will be the team captain."

Ego says as Will finally steps into the light.

He didn't change much, except the small tattoo on his left arm. It reads "#1" 

"Now, to commence your final training camp."

1 Day Later

"You're all shit...."

Will says as he speaks up on the field.

"What the hell did you say you ass-"

Barou is then interrupted by a devilish death stare from Will, putting him back on his play.

"No, you aren't just shit..... You're sewer shit! You're all the shit that gathered on the sewers for the last 10 years! How the hell can you not keep up with me? Only Chigiri can keep up! I wasn't even going full speed! Also, how can you all not sprint 6 laps on the field without jogging halfway?"

Ego and Anri were watching from a distance.

"He's usually such a humble player when I watch him on the TV..." 

Anri says as she watches film of Will on her tablet.

"Well, this is his first time playing with players at this level."

"Who the hell are you to say that you spoiled shit!"

At this point Rin has had enough. 

A few Blue Lock players hold Rin back as Will goes to Ego.

"I hate being team captain......"

"You should really work on your patience." Anri says giving him a towel.

"Hm? I didn't see you before? What's your name darling?"

He says as he slowly faces her.

"Um.... Ego-san, I'll work on the documents..... so if you can excuse me." Anri says as she leaves.

Will could only sit down as he places the bottle of water on the side.

14 Days Later

14 days pass and the Blue Lock vs Japan's U-20 will finally commence.

The U-20 and Blue Lock teams finally come face to face as they ready to enter the field. 

Will Mendoza and Itoshi Sae come face to face for the first time since they first met a year ago.

"Nice seeing you here, Boy Wonder."

"Huh? Why the hell are you here?"

"Why not? I'm part of Blue Lock after all."

"Hmph, doesn't matter, you won't score a single goal either way."

Then the half Japanese half Swedish team captain of the U-20 team, Oliver Aiku interrupts.

"Yo! Sorry for interrupting! But I'd like to talk to him for a sec!"

Itoshi simply rolls his eyes and goes ahead.

"So you're the team captain of Blue Lock? Well, as the team captain of the U-20 team, I'll make sure you won't score any goals this game!"

"Pfft, how sure are you I won't score a hat-trick?"

"Don't worry, I'm confident en-"

"Hey, do you remember what the announcer said about me on the Champions League Semifinals?"

"Sorry I don't watch that much international football, but what did he say?"

"Well, we went up against Bastard Munchen that game, and I scored a hat-trick. And that's when a sentence stuck unto me that game. It basically is engraved into me!"

But before he heads into the field, Will turns back to Oliver.

"You cannot stop him, you can only hope to contain him. Make sure to put that into your big ass head."

As he enters the pitch, the crowd explodes.

"There he is! The young player who went toe to toe against Noel Noa just last month on the Champions League Semifinals!"

"Talk about hype! The biggest stars of 2 different countries will be going head to head in this match!"

He waves to the crowd and signs a few autographs for the fans. 

He then does a few stretches as the referee signals for.

KICKOFF!