how did this happen

I run over to my body whats happening I have no idea what's happening to me

1hour later
after a few people regain their consciousness I see the officers move towards my seat. Savannah wakes up and sees my body sitting right next to her.

Savannhas p.o.v
I wake up in a cold sweat I don't remember anything except getting dismissed from class. I look over and see my best friend being lifted up on to a stretcher . "what happened " I said in a paniced voice. "is she okay "I asked he said "your friend is in a khoma . I followed the paramedics to the ambulance I jump in . half way through the ride the machine that rates her heart rate . I began to panic I don't want her to die but some how know that she might not recover from this. even if she does come back will she come back the same? will she even remember me. I don't know what'll without her. the paramedic is rushing around she told me to grab this weird tube with a needle attached to it . "it she going to be okay " I asked "she's my best friend "as my eyes started to water up. "DONT GIVE UP ON ME "she yelled as she sat up and fell right back into her khoma . I started balling when I blacked out the last thing I saw was the paramedic rushing towards me.