first day

Gabriela p.o v
I walk in to the giant building its nothing like elementary. There is a school store and a band room and two gyms!!!
I walk into my homeroom class I have Mrs.Cosgrove's class everybody says that she is mean. My sister had her and she said that Mrs.Cosgrove made someone transfer schools a few years ago.
I go in and sit down in the spot with my name on it I am right between to girls Maria and Savannah and in front of me is another girl named Kendra. Also behind me is Jamie a different girl I don't know where all the boys are bit I like my seat. By the time class started everyone was there all the boys were in the front and apperently they were friends because they were talking and laughing about something. And all the sudden one of them turns around and looked strait at me and laughed and pointed.I was embarrassed so I put my head down and then I heard someone say this "how would you like it if people were pointing and laughing at you". I knew who it was it was Savannah and then this "ya how would you feel"that was Jamie and then "leave her alone"that one was Kendra. After class got out I said thanks they said "no prob. Those jerks deserve it". I would have never had worked up the courage to say that my self.Other than that the day was pretty normal I sat with Savannah,Jamie,Kendra and it looks like this is the first any of us met. My first day of school wasn't that bad I just wish I knew what they were laughing at.