Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 64:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 64:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The sky was obscured by thick black clouds, and no light could pass through. The yin wind roared, wrapped in unknown cries, rolled from a distance, and ran to a farther place. One after another thick thunderbolt slashed from the black cloud, making a continuous and huge sound.

A small mink, standing on a ferocious rock, looked at the strangely shaped and densely clustered cracked rocks, looked at a piece of crimson magma, and looked at an unusually tall one in the distance, I don't know how many. The phantom of the 100-meter-high giant monster shook its limbs, and then fell down weakly.

"System, it's so scary here..." Mink, Song Yingying, said in a weeping voice.

This kind of picture, if it is placed in the game, may be very emotional. But being there, it's really just scary!

Such a tall monster! The thick, curved horns on the top of the head look so hideous! With a wave of his arm, he easily shattered a mountain!

Because of the distance, Song Yingying couldn't smell the blood, but she could see that he tore apart a demon and spilled the liquid! "Zi", there is no one thousand meters, eight hundred meters away!

Song Yingying covered her mouth and made a "vomit" sound.

too frightening!

The system reassured her: "Don't be afraid, Bo'er, just treat it like a cow eating a chicken."

"Is there a chicken that is several hundred meters high?" Song Yingying was so **** off by its careless comfort, she lay on the black cold rock, covered her face with her front paws, and wept.

So scared!

But the target she wants to attack is more terrifying than that big monster with horns!

What she wants to conquer is the Demon King! It is the most powerful existence in the entire demon world!

The world she entered this time was a world of cultivating immortals. However, she did not inhale the air wafting with spiritual energy. She didn't appreciate the fluttering monk flying with Yujian. She hadn't seen all the green mountains, white clouds, and waterfalls in the sky.

She came to the demon world that has a wall with the fairy world!

The story goes like this.

Once upon a time, there was a girl whose life was very hard, very hard, very hard, and then she embarked on the path of self-cultivation. He joined a large sect and became a monk. Because of the talent and hard work, the cultivation is very fast. She also met the male protagonist, a man who was equally talented and even had adventures. They are together.

There is an elder's daughter in the sect who also likes the male protagonist very much. She has liked the male protagonist for many years, and has also pursued the male protagonist for many years. Seeing that the male protagonist was abducted by the female protagonist, she was very unwilling and began to act as a demon.

She worked, worked, worked, and finally killed herself. The male protagonist and the female protagonist killed the elder father who had been protecting her, and chased after her, and finally she fell off the Soul Breaking Cliff.

Broken Soul Cliff is a terrifying place. No one has ever come out alive, not to mention that the female partner was seriously injured, so both the male and female protagonists thought she was dead and ignored her.

But the female partner is not dead! As the villain who runs through 70% of the whole text, where is this? After she fell off the Soul Breaking Cliff, she entered the world of demons by chance. Where is the demon world? That's what Song Yingying saw just now, the environment is gloomy and demonic, and there are killings everywhere! Big monsters fight with big monsters, little monsters fight with little monsters, devour each other and become stronger.