"Cute"

Author's pov
At Jeon's

All the seven plus Mr.Jeon is here. Well, everyone wanted to come here and drop Taehyung here but Mr.Jeon wanted All of them to have lunch together so they're staying for the lunch here. Jungkook hasn't came down from his room yet. He's still busy playing his video games.

Jungkook's pov

I was playing my games when I heard noises from the living room. I opened the door of my room and peeked out to see what’s going on. There were so many people sitting at the couch. One of them be my dad and oh! There's that guy Taehyung, looking so beautiful than ever. Some of them was facing their back. I could see another man who looked like a mochi. He was sitting next to Taehyung. I don't know why Taehyung is holding into his hand tightly. His grip got even more stronger when dad said something while looking at him. I can't hear anything. Dang it. I saw another man, whom I saw that day, I didn't  observed him that much the other day but now I see him, woah, he looked good. He has broad shoulders and he was handsome, not more than Taehyung though. Should I go out? Ahh. I should.

As soon as I went to the living room, I noticed all the eyes on me, yet I looked only at those pair of eyes in which tears are threatening to fall down any second. He was looking ethereal. I didn't noticed for how long I've been staring at him, until I heard my dad coughing to gain all of our attention to him. I annoyingly sat near him for ruining our moment. I noticed him wiping his tears away before anyone else notices. He was staring at his lap, head hung low. I don't like it. Why does he have to have his head hung low as if he did something wrong when obviously he did nothing wrong??

I sighed as I thought. Everyone looked at me suddenly. Guess, I let out a big sigh. Hehe. I excused myself as I continued to look at him. His grip on the mochi looking boy tightened as he slowly lifted his head up, just to meet his eyes with me. I could see his cheeks turn into a slight pink shade and his eyes building up tears again, which are threatening to fall down as he continued to look into my eyes, as if he's trying to say something to me through his eyes. I could see so much concern and pain in his eyes. I sighed as I know what the reason and the reason is me. He is in pain because of me. Because I forgot him. Why did I forgot him?? I wanna remember him. I wanna remember everything that happened between us. But I can't . Anyways, Im promising to myself that, I won't hurt that poor boy ever again.

After a while we all are in the dinner table as our maid called us for lunch. We were all eating our lunch in a deadful silence. God, bury me here itself. I can't stand this silence anymore. To break this ice cold silence, I asked  "Well, I'm sorry to ask this but, I don't actually know, I men, remember any of you present here. Mind, introducing yourselves??" They all seemed mixed happiness and sadness. Maybe sad because I don't remember them and happy because I'm willing to know them.

They all started introducing themselves one by one.
"I'm Jin, Taehyung’s older brother. Not blood related but we kinda grew up together. And I own a restaurant." Said the man with broad shoulders and oh! He was the one yesterday who was really really serious about Taehyung. Well, claims to be his brother so yeah, he has the rights to be mad at me after all. "I'm Namjoon, Jin's husband, and I work in his company as his secretary" the man with cool expression said, while pointing the other man who kinda looked like a cat. "I'm Yoongi, the CEO of MIN ENTERPRISES and also his husband" the said man told pointing a small figure who looked like mochi. "Well, I'm Jimin, Taehyung’s only bestfriend since childhood. If you dare to break his heart onca again, you can kiss goodbye to your not so handsome face" the mochi looking guy said while having a innocent smile on his face. Woahhh. That's the most fakes smile I've ever seen in my whole damn life.

"Whoaahhh. Cool, shorty. I won't hurt your so called bestfriend, so you better shut up before I kick your ass" I heard my own voice saying while I had a sheepish grin on my face. Well, it was also one of the fakest grin I've ever did lol. I saw the rest of the members shocked expression while the said man was getting red due to anger and embarrassment. It is fun to tease this shorty lmfao. "Well, I didn't expect you to be this straightforward" said the cat looking guy, yoongi. "Well, you should expect the unexpected things" I said shrugging my shoulders with an innocent smile.

"Seems like you all will get along real quickly." Dad said with a happiest smile on his face. Not to lie, it's been so long since I saw dad smiling like this. Seeing him smile made me smile too. I suddenly cleared my throat when I remember something. "He didn't introduced himself yet" I said, looking at Taehyung, desperately waiting to hear his voice other than moans which are already tattooed on my brain lol, of that is possible. Suddenly, all of them had a playful smirk on their face. Well, I don't mind it, I just wanna hear his voice.

He eared his throat before speaking. "M-my name is K-kim Ta-taehyung -" before even he finished, I heard my own voice saying "Jeon." Everyone looked at me confused. "Jeon Taehyung" I said again making everyone gasp and surprise at what I just did. Well, if he's married with me than he must've have my surname, right?? So whats wrong in that??

"O-okay" I heard a smile voice and turned to see the side to witness Taehyung looking down on his laps while his whole face is red.

"Cute" I said. Everyone gasped again. Did I said that out loud?? Oh God. How embarrassing. Now uts my turn to turn red. I quickly finished my lunch and came back to my room.