Angst i wrote at 3am

Silver spoon's pov
I'm sat in a corner in the calm down cabana hugging my knees. I look so pathetic right now. I am shaking and sobbing loudly. No one on the island's awake. The ringing in my ears won't stop, no matter how much I try to block my ears. Everything is so overwhelming right now. I feel so stupid. Nobody in this world cares about me. They all seem like they care about me, but I know they think I'm annoying.
I start pulling on my hair out of frustration. The pain allowed me to feel something at that moment. I go back to my original position, my head leaning against the wall. More and more hot tears stream down my disgusting face.
"Silver, is that you?"
Oh no. It's Candle. I say nothing and try to stop my crying.
"Silver spoon, I know it's you in there."
She isn't even using Silver at this point. She walks in and steps towards me.
"I'm fine! Now go off on your midnight stroll or whatnot." I force a smile. I sound so annoying.
She sighs. "Silver come here." She holds her hands out partially and I collapse into her arms. My mask is completely broken at this point and I am left completely vulnerable. She starts swaying me back and forth comfortingly.

Candle's pov
I've never seen him like this. All of his bottled up emotions are exploding all at once, like a Coke bottle. I continue to rock him back and forth and saying 'shh' repeatedly. I rub his back gently while kissing him softly on the neck. He giggles slightly.
"S-stop that tickles."
I smile a bit. I pull away slightly and kiss him on the forehead.
"Did anything happen to you? Why were you in the corner?"
He sighs a bit before saying,"Just..some thoughts in my mind, that's it."
"Intrusive thoughts?"
"Some yeah, but most of them were just about my self image and worth."
"Look at me." He looks up slightly, not making eye contact,"You are amazing the way you are. Honestly. You need to think of yourself more highly, dear."
"I know, it's just I don't really believe it."
"I wouldn't lie to you. You're loved, darling. You just need to love yourself. I can not say that 'things will get better' because this is real life we are talking about, but I can guarantee that no matter what I will always support you." I hold his hand and give him more kisses on his neck.
"That tickles, love."
I giggled a bit and kiss him all over his face. His cheeks, his forehead, his nose, his lips..
Whatever to make him feel comfortable, I will do.
I held him again and rocked him back and forth. He seemed to like that. We eventually fall asleep in the corner.

479 words