Stargazing

Candle's pov
Insomnia is really annoying. But it has its benefits. For one thing, it's more peaceful at night, making it easier to meditate and relax. The sky is also much prettier in the nighttime. I'm a constellation geek, so I like to point out the different groups of stars.

Silver spoon's pov
I decided to get up and do something. I DESPISE being stuck with nothing going around or nothing to do. But I've already explored almost the entire island. And besides, I need rest. But my sleep schedule is already messed up, so why should I care? I put my arms behind me and put my weight onto them, admiring the cluster of stars above me. I've never truly acknowledged them until this moment, and now that I have, wow. The sky is amazing.
"Beautiful, isn't it?"
I jump a bit and turn around quickly. Of course it's Candle. She did say she was an insomniac.
"Sorry for scaring you, mind if I sit with you?"
"Yeah sure, I don't mind." I turn back at the stars.
She looks so stunning in the moonlight. I can barely take my eyes off of her.
"Y'know, I can name the constellations that are present right now."
Who would've guessed. "Really?"
"Mhm! Over there there's.." She starts rambling on about the different constellations. She's so passionate about stuff like this. I love the way her voice sounds, soft and comforting. I love her messy hair and her face. I love her passions and her kindness and everything about her-
"Silver, are you listening?"
"Oh um, yes darling."
Oh no. Oh no. I just called her darling! Please don't notice, please.
She giggles a bit. I'm doomed.
She just continues talking about the stars.
Thank god.

294 words