What Are We

freen pov
i turned back and look at becky
"talk about?" i tried acting clueless but she looked at me seriously.
i sighed and say "lets just talk inside"
i walked into the house and becky just follow behind.

in the living room
"so are you not gonna explain about one month?" becky voice cracked as she asked me that question.
i tried avoiding her glances but she said
"stop avoiding! just tell me freen! its not that hard!" she finally vented everything on me.
i remained silence and looked at her with no emotions. i don't want to know that when she's hurt,i'm hurt too. For the same of my company,i have to do this.
'I'm sorry becky. This is gonna hurt'
"what do you want becky? i've had enough of your bullshit." i told her coldly. i don't mean anything i said,but i know the only way i could make myself completely out of her life is to reject her harshly.
"freen.." she looked at me as her eyes start to get teary.
i looked away as my eyes start to tear up as well.
"w-what are we freen? you've never admit anything about us? could you say something?"
i didn't response to her question.i remained to avoid eye contact with her.
"EXPLAIN FREEN! WHATS WITH THE ONE MONTH MARRIAGE. AND WHAT ARE WE FREEN??? ASSURE ME OR SOMETHING!!" becky shouted at me. she shook my body harshly and i pushed her.
"STOP! yes you didn't hear it wrong. Me and nita getting married in a month and...we've never acknowledged this relationship anyways. Its always fake right becky? It was our main purpose...right?" i denied whatever that we go through together.
'Sorry becky i got to cut you out of my life..me being out of your life is better as well' i thought while looking at her sadly.
Her hands dropped.
"s-so it was never real? i-is it true freen? After asking for a chance?"
"i- i was drunk, it wasn't even serious becky. Stop taking everything so seriously..." i looked away as i said because it hurts me seeing her cry.
I can see becky's tears start to fall uncontrollably as she looked at me. she suddenly smiled at me.
"I got it now freen. Thank you for everything.." she was about to continue but i cut her off.
"beck,just go rest first ok? lets give each other a break. Lets just talk tomorrow." i was about to hold her hand but she moved it away and left.
i guess i really hurt her.

The whole night i've been thinking about the issue. Did i really make the right choice? I try hard not to think about it and go to sleep.
i hope tomorrow will be a better day.

next morning
becky pov
i woke up as tired as usual,eyes being swollen asf.
i turned and looked at my luggage.

FLASHBACK
last night
ive decided to leave to another country. I'm definitely not gonna stay here anymore. It's just not it. i decided a country as i looked through on my phone.
'England is not a bad choice. i would go there to work i guess.' i thought to myself.
Maybe i should start loving myself and stop living for other people. I looked through my gallery and i see photos of me and freen at the beach.
'Good memories but i guess its over now...' i sighed as i looked at it.
i decided to text nam about my decision since she's always there for me i think she should at least know about it.
'hi nam,I've decided.i think i won't be giving freen time anymore. We kinda talked it out already. And i've decided to go england, mainly to build myself there in a better environment. Please don't tell freen where i'm going. I just want to thank you at least for being there for me and make me realised quite alot of things. i wished the best for you.
~becky'
i then quickly packed my luggage and get ready for tomorrow departure. Yes i booked the last minute ticket because staying here would hurt me more. But before i leave i decided to do something for freen.
EOF
i immediately dressed up myself and call a cab. i am praying that freen is still not awake so i can leave. I went out of my room and enter her room. i see her sleeping soundly. i went to her bed and kissed her forehead. This is really the end now. Yesterday made me learnt alot,never to do anything for anyone anymore. start living for yourself not for the others.

i quietly closed her door and went downstairs since my cab came. And the thing i prepared for freen is a note...i sighed and put it under the vase.
its really a goodbye now freen.
i opened the main gate pulling my luggage.The taxi driver put it behind the cabin and i entered the car.
till we meet again... i looked at the house full of memories.
To be continued...
author note:
hi guys i kinda change the plot by abit again i hope yall can understand HAHAHA anyways thank you for reading and please vote🙏🙏🙏