Wild Animal

I don't even remember  writing this one wtf

Anyways prepare for deadly cringe 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday afternoon I had just got home from school. I didn't have homework because it was the start of a weekend. I had a snack, got thins ready and organized. I was having a play date to day and I wanted things to be neat and clean. After the play date I watched videos on the computer. 2 hours later I had diner and cleaned my teeth. Finally I was in bed, and my parents were saying go night.

The next thing I knew..."I was in bed, I was sleeping then I woke to peering(?maybe)." "It was 3:00 am, I almost screamed." "But then I saw it was a bobcat, I loved all cats and we need another one to get rid of the moles, gophers, and rats." "I hope we can get it outside." "I should get it a cat bed so it doesn't get hair on my bed and my mom doesn't have to wash the covers."

"Wow it's finally morning." "OH,NO" where's the bobcat." After breakfast and showering I started to look for the bobcat. I finally found it in my brothers bathroom. When my mom saw it. She said now how did that get in our house? After the talking with my family we made it a bead out side and gave it food and water. We let it stay and do whatever it wanted.

"She caught a lot of rats and other thing she also made friends with the bunnies." "So we decided to feed her and take care of her but not adopt her because my mom didn't want another cat."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like 

bestie wut 👀👄💅

[REACTED] Has died of cringe