1. The villa on the hill

When I heard that I was going to live in a villa on the hill and bid farewell to the noisy urban jungle and the birdcage-like apartment, I was so happy that I couldn't sleep for several nights.
That villa was the legacy left to her by Kitamura Yuko's uncle.
Originally, we all lived together in a small apartment, until we suddenly heard that a lawyer approached us to execute the entrusted will, so we had a villa to live in.
Thinking of this, a glare of sunlight interrupted my meditation. It is early in the morning and I am on my way to the villa on the mountain. Yuko was chatting with Yuka Kurihara in the passenger seat of her classic red convertible.
"The air on the mountain is different from the peaceful place. Now you don't have to worry about getting dirty in Yuko's car, don't you, Kanako?" Yuka was asking me, Kanako is me, and my name is Kanako Kawai.
"That's right, as long as you go down the mountain by car, I promise you won't be ashamed again." Yuko replied instead of me.
Akiko Nakamori followed behind with the moving company's car. She was a pretty girl with a strong relationship with the opposite sex, and her sexual concept was very open. For this move, she is responsible for finding a moving company and asking her to escort the car. But she found two young handsome guys to help.
I looked back at Akiko, she was having a great chat with the boys! At this time, a heavy locomotive roared past, she was dressed in black tights, with long black hair under a black helmet, and the eyes of the group followed her figure. She is Yabe Naomi, our bodyguard. Five young, beautiful and open-minded girls live together, so they will inevitably encounter some harassment. Whenever we hear some strange noises in the middle of the night, we will dig her out of bed, catch thieves, and drive her away. satyr.
The scenery on the mountain is really beautiful. Whenever the car makes a big turn, I can see the small pier at the foot of the mountain connecting with the sea and sky in the distance. Because only Yuko has been here, and she described it as beautiful, everyone decided to move here; otherwise, if you move to another city, you will have to start over from scratch, and living in a remote mountain is not easy. It's very dangerous for us five girls, but wouldn't it be more dangerous for Yuko to move to the mountain alone! It is not what we want to end the friendship that we have lived together for so many years.
Yuko said that there is a carp stone sculpture in front of the villa, the target is obvious, I think Naomi should have found it. I only heard Yuko say excitedly: "It's almost there, it's almost there."
The car turned to the left into a path covered with various vines, and I suddenly noticed that there was really a carp stone sculpture by the side of the road, and this path was only a part of the garden. The car stopped, Yuko and I got out of the car, and Naomi Yabe's motorcycle was parked beside her, with her black helmet lying flat on the seat. I am intimidated by this huge and deserted yard.
Naomi said, "Don't worry, tidy it up, it will be fine soon."
The moving company's truck came in immediately, and Akiko urged the migrant boy to get off the truck quickly, and ran to the garden as soon as her feet hit the ground.
I walked into the garden of this ancient villa. It occupies a large area, and it is unimaginable to organize. There is a swimming pool in the garden, and the bottom of the dry pool is covered with dead leaves and mud. The tiles exposed gray grout. There are several famous species of flowers planted in the garden. It can be seen that a lot of thought has been spent on landscaping in the fish pond, rockery and bamboo forest.
Stepping into the house, the western-style one-story building is well ventilated and sunny. Yuko took a lot of effort to clean it up, so it was not difficult to clean it up, and his confidence immediately increased, and the place will soon return to its old appearance.
Zhimei has always been very systematic in her work. Seeing that she was recording everything in her new house with a notebook in her hand, she immediately took my hand when she saw me: "Come and see. There are three bedrooms here. This is the kitchen, and this is the toilet. The toilet door is actually made like this!"
I couldn't help laughing out loud when I saw this toilet. It was a toilet with two squat toilets, no compartments, and the door was designed to look like the door of a bar in the American Wild West.
"For women only! Doesn't it have to be displayed publicly when I go to the toilet?" I said, when I was squatting in the toilet, I couldn't see people outside, but people outside could clearly see my private parts.
"Isn't it! And there is no bathroom." Naomi continued, "Come on, you come!" She pushed open a screen door next to the bathroom, and the outside was only separated from the road by a row of fences, about three square meters in size of a concrete floor. "I think the bathroom may have been built here."
"How could this be a bathroom? There are no walls, so is it possible to take a bath in the open air?" I said.
"How can it be impossible! You can enjoy shit and pee in public, and of course you can take a bath!" Naomi continued, "There are faucets and hidden drainage pipes here. I'm sure this used to be a bathroom."
"How is it? Are you satisfied?" Yuko pushed the door open and came in.
"Yuko, there is no bathroom here, the open-air bath is too open!" I said.
"Now the combination bathroom is on sale, we can choose what we like and install it." Naomi said.
"Then go buy it. It's agreed. I won't charge your rent, but you will pay for the decoration." Yuko said.
"Let me move the furniture down first, check for repairs while moving, and then ask the movers to buy it together, okay?" I said.
"The cleaning tools and the lawn mower have already been bought, and Naomi will write down the rest and buy them after the furniture is moved," Yuko said.
"I don't think it's necessary to change the bathroom door. We are all girls, so it doesn't matter."
"Just follow Kanako's suggestion, let's move the furniture!" Naomi said.
Before returning to the yard, Akiko was moving furniture with the movers. She had already taken off her T-shirt, leaving only her bra and hot pants. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and said, "Huh, huh, it's too hot!"