5.Weird cult organization

Today is the third day of moving to the villa. Naomi and I returned to the villa from the pier early in the morning.
Sitting in the back seat of Naomi's motorcycle, I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes for a nap.
"Hey! Kanako, we're here. If you're tired, go to sleep!"
After brushing their teeth and washing their face, Yuko and Yuka went to work after breakfast.
After I showered, I found a grassy area under the shade of a tree and spread a blanket to sunbathe and fell asleep. Only Naomi and Akiko were swimming naked...

"Yesterday, you guys were so boring. You and Kanako didn't come back all night. Yuko and Yuka came back in the middle of the night. Let me look at the villa alone." Akiko said.
"Leave you alone at the villa. Are you afraid?" Naomi said.
"I went on a naked adventure, and I encountered a very mysterious and wonderful thing."
"What is mysterious and wonderful, tell it and listen."
"At dusk last night, I jogged up the hill along the road outside,
Because there were no cars or people passing by the gate of the villa all day yesterday, I boldly tried to run naked,
Walking to the small fork road we went to the night before, at first the small fork road was just weeds and pebbles, followed by tall miscanthus,
After walking through that section of miscanthus road, there are huge rocks on both sides, like a canyon, wet and cold stone road. "
"Wow, walking such a long distance in the nude, what if someone sees it? You're such a prodigal."
"Listen to me! After passing the stone road, I found a house that looked like an ancient gymnasium, hidden in a large bamboo forest, so I walked in curiously."
"Aren't you afraid of being seen when you walk into someone's house naked?"
"That's exciting, fool. It turned out that there was no one in the big gym, but it was cleaned everywhere.
The flowers, plants and trees in the courtyard bloomed beautifully, as if someone was tidying them up, I walked quietly, and I visited every room. "
"If the master appears, it will be a blessing."
"Don't interrupt, it turned out that there was a room that surprised me."
"Is it a dead body?"
"No, the room is full of women's bras, briefs and men's underwear."
"Hey, your drawer is full of your underwear, why didn't you be scared, maybe the owner of the gym is an underwear wholesaler."
"No, those underwear are piled up in a random pile, each one is different, and they are all worn, and there are traces left by the body on them, and they have not been washed."
"Perverted sex maniac!"
"Maybe, but I didn't think so at the time. I used to live with my classmates when I was a student.
Our underwear hanging on the top floor is also often stolen, but it is all laundered.
Do you think, under what circumstances can we collect so many men's and women's underwear that have just been taken off and have not been washed? "
"Public bathhouse, there is a chance to steal it in the public bathhouse."
"Then there will be guards, how could it be possible to steal hundreds, dozens at most."
"There are hundreds of them! This is really intriguing. What happened next?"
"I noticed this strange phenomenon, so I didn't dare to stay any longer, and was about to leave.
As a result, a bronze statue of a man and a woman intercourse was found behind the curtain of the gymnasium.
The figure is very plump, and the bronze statues have pointed ears, long tails, and a pair of small wings, just like the legendary devil. "
"Really, take me to see."
"Don't worry, when I wanted to leave, I heard other footsteps, so I hid behind the curtain,
I heard two men talking, one of them said:
Our believers will gather tomorrow night to bring their newly introduced believers into the church. You have to be extra careful about this matter.
I heard that a reporter wanted to pretend to be a believer and sneak into the church to cover the news, so you should check carefully when checking the gate.
Don't let idle people come in and destroy the mystery of our Mori Sect. This religion adheres to the teachings of isolation and intermingling of yin and yang, and the secrets of our religion should not be easily leaked.
The other man said, "What the elder ordered, the disciple will definitely do it to the death.
Just like a few days ago, a female reporter from a magazine wanted to sneak in. After washing with holy water, all her intentions were revealed.
After the disciples and several brothers raped her, they buried her in the bamboo forest as fertilizer.
Another person said: Well, you have done a good job. In order to maintain the religion, we must eradicate all those who are harmful to the religion.
Because you are loyal to the religion, let's hold the ceremony of the religion, you get down.
Then I heard a strange call, opened the curtain to peek, almost peed out of fear,
It turned out that two naked men were... making love to each other;
The first time I saw men having sex with men, they turned their backs to me, one was lying on the ground with his butt raised high, the other was squatting, and then..., it was disgusting! "
"It's too dangerous. If you are discovered by them, I guarantee that you will not come back." Naomi said.
"Fortunately, they finished it not long ago. At that time, the sky began to darken. I came back in the dark after they left. When I think of this, my heart is pounding."
"They might be a gay group, and that gym is where they hang out."
"But there are women, and there are quite a few of them, who kill people to keep secrets,
They said it was called the Morician Church. I think it must be a cult. "
"We're so close to them, will they come here?"
"I don't think so. This kind of mysterious cult is most afraid of seeing the light, and will not come to make trouble, and the path is not easy to find.
I think it is very safe here. I am afraid that this cult seems to have a lot of believers. Maybe we know those cult members but we don't know it ourselves. "
"That's right, they could be bisexual, they could be promiscuous,
Before we show that we are cultists, we are basically the same as normal people, and none of us have fixed sexual partners,
If you get involved with one of them and get sick all over, it will be bad. Let's go secretly at night to see who they are. "
"Okay, we are all dressed in black, we must not let them find out, otherwise our lives will be lost."
"Tomorrow is a weekend holiday. They may not leave until midnight. I won't go to the club today. Let Kanako go alone."
After the two of them made their decision, I was sleeping and didn't know it.