1 《morning dear》

•Y/n pov•

I am sound asleep. I feel something or more so someone shifting next to me, i can feel their breath by my ear with a soft yet intimidating voice whispering, "wake up dear."

I open my eyes just to shut them again due to the sun piercing my eyes through the window. While sitting up i mumble a "morning" realizing this is the day i ask him the question, i quickly wake up.

"Um.. akito i wanted to ask something," i started nervously as akito gives me a questioning look. "Yes dear, what is it" he asks while moving to hug my waist from behind.

"Can i-can i live with Shigure..?" I ask quietly hoping he says yes. The silence felt like an eternity untill he chuckled, his lips by my ear, "you want to leave too now is that so? Why do you want to be with that filthy dog!? Or are you going there for that tohru girl!? What do they have that i dont y/n!?"

He raised his voice. The way my name rolled off his tongue scared me, he hasn't called me by my name in years..

"I-i just want to go out more.. and see yuki again.." I reply as calm as possible while the last part coming out being as quiet as a mouse.

Once again im met with silence, Although i can feel his arms wrapping around my waist tighter then before. In the corner of my eye i can see him smirking.

"Lets make a deal then love. You stay with that dog, and you visit me every weekend, plus you do as i say.. got it." Akito says strictly, with every small pause his smirk getting bigger and bigger.

I slightly smile knowing i can get somewhat away from him. "thank you akito!" I say a little louder then a whisper.

▪time skip brought to you by my phone being at 30%▪
•still y/n pov•

I have everything packed. Gosh im so excited. I see hatori and give him a small side hug.

He helps me put everything in the car and drives me to Shigures. After about 20minutes we arrived. I hopped out of the car to see kyo getting kicked into a pond by the one and only yuki.

A small smile appears on my face as i run up to yuki and tackle him in a hug. "Yuki!!guess what!!! I get to live with you guys!!!" I said with excitement.

"Nice to see you too n/n." He says with a small smile and chuckle. Its been so long since ive seen him!! I look over to see kyo out of the pond.

GAHD DAHYUM!!! I didnt know kyo had abs!! His shirt was all wet so i could see it very clearly-

"Hey you idiot wheres my hug huh. I haven't seen you since we were six and yet that damn rat get a hug and not me!" Kyo says jokingly while wrapping me in a hug right when yuki lets go of me.

"Wahhhhhhhh your all wet kyooooo!!! Now my clothes are gonna be soaked!!" I say with a smile on my face. I mean how can i not smile my biggest crush is HUGGING me and MISSED me!!

The thought of that made my face go completely red. 'Y/n! Stop it! He already has kagura!' I scolded myself in my head.

"Obviously she would hug me, I'm not only her brother but also her twin, stupid cat." Yuki said, his soft voice being laced with anger.

I stopped hugging kyo due to a voice coming from the house.

"Oh good, your here! Come in, come in, yuki, kyo, make yourselfs useful and help tori with her bags!" Shigure says rather cheerfully as he stands by the door.

I quickly rush over to the house. Once im close enough Shigure engulfs me into a bear hug. "Oh my little y/n! Youve grown so much!" He says grinning ear to ear.

I laugh a little from his excitement, hugging him back. "Its good to see you too uncle Shigure! I hope i wont bother you too much while staying here!" I say also grinning quite largely.

"Lunch is- oh, is y/n-chan here already!" I hear a voice from inside say, a female voice may i add.

"Oh tohru, perfect timing! This is y/n sohma, the panda! N/n this is tohru honda!" Shigure introduces.

Hi! That's all for today! Or rather night- anywho i hope it was alright! Also akito is a BOY! Untill next time!

Words:769