Chapter 1- The Meeting

Dear diary, Today I'm going to me Millissa at dinner today,l I got the most perfect ring for her it a Ruby clean cut that costed me 12,000,it was a lot but I was going to marry the girl of my dreams. No more Millissa Moore, it's now gonna be Millissa Johnson, wish me luck diary.

Jason POV

I don't know why people say having your own diary as a boy,is feminine or gay, I just don't get it. It's good to write your feelings in a book of yours, It's, again I just don't get it.

Anyway getting back to real life, I have to get ready for my future wife. After I put my book back in the box it was u headed for the showers. I wasn't NO rich man, But I was studying in a really nice college, that pays me to get good grades, it was 100,000 each A 80,000 each B and 10,000 each C, D's, E's, and F's were just a few hundreds randomly picked from a machine. All this think i've been doing I already got dressed,and now I was casually brushing my teeth. I made sure every spot was pearly white and my gums had not one black spot. After that I put my Listerine Wash Mouth in gurgling a bit before leaving my bathroom and heading to my bedroom. As I thought my nice suit was waiting for me,not one wrinkle to be found. I smiled at myself,taking the suit and carefully putting it on. I headed out after that, o cam clean my house later on tonight. I already called and sent Millissa a message early today and last night telling her to be at the Suite Detroit Motor casino and hotel at 9:00, room 443. I there in time,signed myself in at went into the room yo see my lovely future wife Millissa sitting on the bed,watching tv. The sound of the door creaking,caught her attention but I cleared my throat just to be in case.
And there she was.
She had on the Purple long silk dress I brought for her and the purple diamond earings that matched perfectly.
She smiled,waiting for me to talk, so I did.
"Hey how are you doing today, Millissa?" I asked very nervously.
"Good." She reply with a one word sentence,making me even more nervous. Getting straight to the point I bend on one knee,even though I played for a whole week,I really wanted to get out this casino fast as I can.
I fiddle in my pocket,even though I can feel the ring, I'm shaking so much It seems like I can't get it in my hand
Finally,there is the ring.
I grab it and leave my hand in my pocket.
"Umm Jason,babe, what are you doing?" Millissa asked and licked her lips
Without answering I take my hand out my pocket,putting my head down.
I stuttered out" M-Millissa,will make ME the most happiest man of the work,and take my hand,as I promise to marry me." I asked
Silence,Silence
I seemed to got stuck in my own thoughts as a smack on my hand and face snaps me out, by pain and a sound of something hitting the floor. I stand up to see Millissa giving me the most worse glare ever.
"Do you really think I would marry a Bilbo,like...you?" She ask.
Her voice is filled with disgust and bluntness.
I was too shocked,to desperate to talk right now,my mouth hang low.l,ans that's the only part of me is moving.
I hear her scoff as I get pushed back out the room
"Oh and here's your ring." She laughed,tossing it at my as it hit face and rolled on the ground.
The door is slammed and I'm stuck there for 5 minutes.
When I move,I picked the ring up,walking out the casino and in my car,heading home.
How could she,how could she be so cruel.
I arrived at the little mansion,forgetting about the cleaning and going straight to my dairy

Dear diary,I thought you was gonna bless me. Of went terrible. She was a gold-digger. I give her some of my wealth and my Love,And this is what I get.
HeartBreak.
I hate life,I still love her I will have to figure it out later,maybe I can go to the park and work it out with her.

I close the now thing that I only have, and put it back in the box.
I slither my way to my bed,jumping in and not bothering to put cover on me.
Never did I know this was the start to my psychopathic ways
Never