Chapter 3 -The Misery

Dear diary, Since the past few weeks, when i stalked Millissa...i noticed this cant be a one night stand. I'm set up to be a criminal, I already know. Ive been having dreams, that are still a blur..It is like I'm an angel...and I'm watching this guy wearing all dark in the dark slowly folow this girl. And then i wake up, to the real world. And you know the movies where the murderer.. Lill or tortures the victim, Man u remember the old days where i couldn't sleep at night. But nos i cam stand watching the movies... Well diary I've got to live with who I am. So Im going to teach Millissa a lesson today.

Jason POV

Ever since, Millissa has been not going to the quiet park. But it's okay. I wrote her street and adress in lipstick on a wall down stairs

Aurburn Ave. 25345

I walk since,driving a car would leave evindents. The rich man lived in a normal street.
Hours of walking , and my feet start to go by itself. When it seems like decades I finally get out the house. redwood, dark windows, and a big door. I slowly take a step towards the door wishing, that somehow my senses would tell me to stop, but my wishes filled me up with disappointment as only excitement filled me as I walk closer to the door. 3 knocks it took for me to hear a deep breaths and a slight Creek is on walk towards the door. I assume it was the old men that I truly hated so I pulled out my gun. as he walked towards the door, I heard keys jingle. I hold the gun tight, he was going to truly pay for even trying to take away the person I loved. I laughed he was going to die a slow death and also have all his money plunge out in bank. But at least he wasn't alone, as only 40% of me felt the slightest mercy for Millissa.
After all the thinking in my mind swirling around, the dude finally open the door I took a step back as he looked in shock and put the gun to his head. He looked in shocked and put his hands up.
I then slowly stroked the gun to bothe of his legs,wasting no time as only two shot and a scream could be heard in the air
To me the air was filled with posion, as Millissa came running toward the door. I pointed the gun down shooting jer leg as she fell with a scoff. I sat her in the van first,patting her shoulder. The opd man got carried away in a hopper i came with as i jeaded home.

Home wss great, easy carrying both of the bodies to downstairs
As the old man got thowed like a slingy. I sighed as i watch the two cry gor help, Instead of eating the steak i prepared for them.

Calling it a day i walked out of the room,closing the door and heading gor my bedroon

Dear diary,Dont worry about the cries downstairs i swear im a good boy. We have guest, who's gonna give you an head ache, but in a few months..you shouldnt worry.
Well im going to sleep diary