Chapter 9

Regarding the thorough investigation of articles, Dean Du did not just talk about it casually. From the top management of the hospital to the various departments to exert pressure layer by layer, a review team was formed to screen the articles in the past three years one by one, and the authors were required to provide original data and experimental records. Once the abnormality is verified, it will not be covered up. Out of a total of 500 articles, 3 were finally found to be problematic, and Wen Ran was caught in one article. He contacted the magazine to withdraw the article, and the entire academy circulated a criticism. This is the dean's determination to rectify the atmosphere of scientific research in the hospital, and to set an example for the peers as the top hospital in China.
After the interview, Su Wei'an took part in the formal written test and operational test. The results of the competition were finally announced on the bulletin board in the hospital. Su Wei'an finally got the position of assistant researcher, although it was the most basic position. But it was enough for Su Weian.

After the results came out, Su Wei'an happily took Gu Yunzheng to eat hot pot to celebrate. At that time, Associate Professor Gu had just stepped off the operating table, and saw Su Wei'an standing at the door of the department with a smile on his face, waiting for him. As soon as he approached, she asked : "Is the operation record finished?"

Gu Yunzheng walked to her side, took advantage of the opportunity to hold her hand, and said in a low voice, "Yes."

Su Wei'an raised his hand to support his shoulder, made a gesture to push Corey, and urged: "Hurry up and change, let's go eat!"
Gu Yunzheng couldn't help but chuckled, took her hand instead, and said: "Let's go, I told the director that tomorrow you will come to work early to go to the laboratory to contribute to Corey, and talk to the people in Corey." Say hello!"
He practiced here two years ago, and his father just finished his hospitalization here. Su Weian is not a stranger to this neurosurgeon. As soon as the result of the competition was announced, the news had already spread throughout the department. Who would have thought The patient's family members from the previous two days became their colleagues in a blink of an eye? And who would have thought that the person who reported on one of Corey's colleagues would return to work in the same office? But more importantly, before this, who would have thought that Su Weian, who had dropped out of school for two years, could beat Wen Ran?

Following Gu Yunzheng into the neurosurgery doctor's office, Su Wei'an could feel the silence in the originally lively office. Gu Yunzheng first opened his mouth and gave her a brief introduction: "This is Su Wei, the assistant researcher who is about to join Corey. For safety, you will join my research group from tomorrow, let’s get to know each other briefly.”

Gu Yunzheng opened his mouth. No matter how many thoughts he had in his heart, the other people still had to show face, and came to greet Su Wei'an one after another. Compared to their unnaturalness, Su Wei'an, who had expected it for a long time, was much more calm and polite. He smiled and said: "I look forward to working with you, and I hope you can help me a lot."

Having said that, everyone looked at each other with a smile and politely said "yes" to end this conversation amicably, but at this moment, a woman's sneering voice came from the corner of the office: "There is Doctor Gu! Now, where do you need help from others?"

After the words fell, everyone followed the reputation and saw Wen Ran sitting in front of the computer. She seemed to suddenly think of something at this moment. She covered her mouth in surprise, turned her head and looked at them innocently, and said, "You guys Can't you talk about the relationship?"

Wen Ran's words were ridiculing that Su Wei'an got this assistant researcher's job because of Gu Yunzheng. After breaking up and withdrawing the manuscript, Wen Ran's life was very difficult recently. At this time, his heart was already clouded. Talking and laughing with Gu Yunzheng in the world that originally belonged to her, she couldn't tell the difference in her heart. Since she was destined not to stay, how could she make Su Wei'an feel better?
Having known each other for so many years, Su Wei'an only felt bored looking at Wen Ran. She didn't disclose it earlier because her father was still hospitalized in the department. She was afraid of being misunderstood as the relationship between the doctor and the patient's family. Now there is no such thing. Worried, she simply reached out and took Gu Yunzheng's arm, and admitted generously: "This is my boyfriend who has not been rated as a professor, please take care of me."