Teri ummed tera intezaar (1)

Hey bubbles ,
Kse ho Ap log 😍😍😍
(Bilkul bhi pyar nahi de rha ho ok koi nahi Mai bhi fir jaldi update nhi dugi )

Let's start ❤️❤️❤️

Sana was reading a poetry book for one of her college assignments .She took out her small note book and wrote the below line in a piece of paper .

"Roses Are Red , Violets Are Blue ..Only If Love Was True.."

She gets a call and leaves the piece of paper inside the poetry book and goes out of the library to attend it .Next Day when she again visits the library to finish reading the remaining poem.

She picks up the book and finds another note inside it .

"Roses are red , violets are blue .. God says someone somewhere is definitely made for you ".

She frowns and instead writes down "Roses Are Red , Violets Are Blue..What You Wrote Is Not At All True" ,If That's The Case Then Looks Like God Forgot Me .
Mere Liye Kisiko Kyun Nahin Banaya Aur Agar Banaya Bhi Hai To ,Mujhe Kaise Pata Chalega .Zyada To Maang Bhi Nahin Rahi ,Bas Koi Aisa Jo Sirf Mera Ho ,Mera Saath De, Mujhe Pyar Kare,Hum Ek Saath Apna Safar Tay Karein Aur Manzil Haasil Karein ..Yeh Sab Bas Kehne Ki Baatein Hain ...Tum Jo Bhi Ho, Aise Books Padhna Bandh Kardo, Yeh Writer Log Jo Bhi Likh Dete Hain ,Hum Padhke Seriously Lene Lagte hain "

Next Day , She again comes to pick the same book to know if she got any reply .

To her surprise she finds a new note

"Roses Are Red , Violets Are Blue...You may not know it but someone loves you "

"Pyar me sabr zaroori hai ,agar itni asani se miljaye to uss pyar me woh baat kahan .Shayari me itna interest hai to yeh to zaroor suna hoga "Yeh ishq nahin aasan ..Itna hi samajh lije ..Ek Aag ka dariya hai ,aur doob ke jana hai "yeh lumba safar hai meri jaan ,,yuhin mil jaye koi bina chahe,to kaise pata chalega ki pyaar hota kya hai "

Sana feels delighted reading these and couldn't stop herself from reciprocating .She pens down :

"Tum Jo Koi Bhi Ho ,Lagta Hai Tumhe Tumhara Pyaar Mil Gaya Hai ,,Isiliye Yeh Sab Keh Pate Ho ..Kismat Wale Lagte Ho ..Tumhari Zindagi Pyar Ki Roshni Se Bhari Rahe ,,Aur Me Us Pal Ka Intezaar Karungi Ke Kab Meri Kismet Ko Mujh Par Reham Ho Aur Pyar Ka Anubhab Main Bhi Kar Paun ."

Sana's friend calls her and she leaves ,determined to come next day and see if she gets any further reply .

Her elder cousin mahira accidentally dashes with her in the college and frowns at her and yells at her which she listens silently and leaves from there .
Sana returns home tired after giving tuition classes to small kids.Although she is tired she prepares dinner for her family which consists of her widow mother,little brother baaz studying in school ,Her mama ,mami and cousin Mahira .After having dinner and doing the dishes ,she checks her brother's homework along with preparing her lessons .
This has been her life since her father died a couple of years ago .Life has been brutal for her but she hasn't lost her spirits and is hopeful to lead a better life .

If next part chye to phir Bht sara pyar do or target complete karo tabhi milega tab tk Bubye bubbles ❤️❤️❤️❤️