Zach

"Do you need to go back to your friends?" I asked nad... Lacey "no, I think ill be fine... more of a story if I show up later" she said "I hope ill be apart of that story" I said "Zach, of course you will... that would of been a really boring bachelorette party without you... and I think its hilarious that Robin made out with some other guy... her marriage is not going to last" she said laughing "I'm guessing you don't like Robin?" "nope, she's a bitch and so is her fiancé..." she said "so how did you..." "step sister" "glad I could make it more livable... I'm going to call you" "you should I'm a lot of fun when i'm drunk" she said getting up "then what were you last night?" "tipsy" "I want to see you sober also" I said and she kissed me "call me sometime" she said grabbing her dress and putting it back on "I will" I said and she smiled leaving...

"So back to LA?" Bic asked "yep" Pete said and we grabbed our bags and went to the airport "what happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas" I muttered... except for Lacey... I'm calling her... tomorrow... "hey Zach... isn't that Maddie?" Caleb asked "holey shit" "who's the guys she's with?" Bic asked and I took my phone out as did everyone else and started zooming and taking pictures and everyone found their best "that's Corey Taylor" I said "didn't they date?" "in college and high school" "didn't they have sex a lot?" "yeah I think so" I said and they nodded "smells like trouble?"Pete asked "maybe" I said "keep us updated" he said and we all went our separate ways... I made my way over "hey Maddie, do you want a ride?" I asked and I saw her face that said 'fuck' but she quickly changed it to a smile "that would great, thanks Zach" she said "hi Corey, it's been a long time hasn't it" I said and he kind of looked like "great, Zach's here, and Zach hates me" because I do hate him "yeah it has, we'll talk later Maddie, bye" he said and got away and she started hitting me as we got in my car "what?" "stop doing that!" "doing what?" "stop acting like that, I get it you don't like Corey..." "don't like Corey? do you know why I don't like Corey? do you not remember crying for days after you broke up?" I asked and she didn't respond "do you?" "yes I remember Zach, how could I not... but I remember why I was crying... because I was the one that let him go" "no..." "yes Zach, I broke up with him, and I regretted the choice and he was heart broken, but we've both moved on past that" she said "you did it with him again, didn't you?" I asked "that is none of your business!" she said "no it isn't, but I don't want you to get hurt again" "I'm not going too" "how do you know that?" "because if anything he would be the one getting hurt" "why's that?" "his fiancé cheated on him at their house and he took the honey moon tickets and went by himself which is where we met again, and you know what, those were some of the best days of my life, along with all the others.... you know for a fact I was happier when I was with him" she said and if isn't reply "you know I was" she said "ok so you were... but why are you hiding the job from us?" I asked kind of bursting ad she whipped her head around "how the hell do you know that?" she asked "why didn't you tell us?" I asked "maybe I wanted a secret! or maybe I can't, because we're all too god damn close to have any... I wanted to tell all of you a certain way and now you know... what did you do snoop through my house with Tori?" she asked looking out the window "oh my god you did! your insane, your all insane!" she said "Tori was crying" "I don't care" she said bitterly "yes you do... when we found out she was so sure it had to be something else, and we couldn't find anything, and she was crying, you've been there for her every day of her life and to suddenly want some space? I get it, some space you want it and its nice but you can't just say I'm not going to talk to you for a week... that's cruel Maddie, you love each other and she doesn't know what to do without you... hell I don't know what I would do without you!" I said and all she said was "maybe its time she learns to stand on her own two feet" "that's cruel, Maddie" "but I'm tired of not getting my own thing, I'm the middle child you two both got time to yourselves I never did, I was either with you or Tori, so I'm sorry if I'm the bad guy if I just want to enjoy something by myself for a little bit, I'm sorry if I do stupid things and I'm sorry if you disapprove but its my fucking life Zach, and I'm going to do whatever the hell I want!" She said getting out and slamming the door... I seriously screwed things up... that's not going to heal for a few days maybe a week...