Do just what I say.

SMUT AGAIN IN THE GYM LOCKER ROOM BAHAHAHAHROSJDD KJ S KJ WJDDSBB👹👹😈😈😈😰👏👏‼️‼️😡😡😡💀💀💀☠️☠️🤯🤯🧍🧍🧍🧍❤️❤️😤🛐🛐😤😤😩❓🫵😰👈
------------------------------------------------------

Blixer made a sigh, as he was bored while sitting on the throne that was covered with gemstones and other values, such as gold, ruby, and diamonds. He was on the verge of falling asleep until Barracuda walked in, the bracelets and many necklaces hanging on his arms and around his sorry excuse of a neck. Rings wrapped around his fingers while his arms and legs wore draped pants and long sleeves striped with hot pink and black while his chest was decorated with other jewelry that adored him. Blixer looked at him as he walked in with the bored expression on his face.

"I have something to report, sir." he said, Barracuda never viewed Blixer more than the ruler over Paradise. "You can stop calling me that, we're just friends after all..." Blixer replied with a sigh. "That does not matter, I have something to say." Barracuda connected his sleeves by holding his hands under his sleeves. "Fine, go ahead and speak."

Barracuda nodded, giving a brief explanation on what he had to say. "Well, it doesn't matter." Blixer shrugged and got off of the throne. "It does, what if they're pl-" Blixer put his hands on Barracuda's face. "Will you shut up? I said it doesn't matter, stop being a lil' schizophrenic." Barracuda narrowed his eye and released a hiss of anger. "Did I make you mad? Is the snake pissed off now?" Barracuda balled his fists up but calmed down. "I'm not mad, I'm not annoyed either. Especially not at you, darling~..." Barracuda hissed. Blixer laughed as Barracuda took his hand. "What's with the nickname?"

"Shut your mouth, and do just what I say." (more than a woman started playing🤭 the one by bee gees❤️) Blixer's eye widened but he nodded slowly, he was shoved onto the thrown as Barracuda got on top of him. Barracuda glared down at Blixer who's face was engulfed with a cherry pink blush. "Wh-what do you plan on doing...?" Blixer looked up, he looked worried but oddly calm. "What I'm going to do will require your consent, do you give me your full consent?" Barracuda crossed his arms as he waited for a answer. Blixer nodded. "I give you my consent?" he laughed as he spoke. "Good, now that I have your consent I can do whatever I want to you..." Barracuda hissed as he loosely wrapped his tail around Blixer's legs. "What are you do-" Barracuda hissed, interrupting him. "Do not speak, you annoy me~" Barracuda clawed at the thrones padding while he began to grind on Blixer. Blixer let out a moan, he covered his mouth. "Obey me, Remove. Your. Hand." Blixer did what he was told. "Why are you do-doinmmm~" Blixer moaned again. "You can't even finish your sentence, how pitiful."

Blixer looked up at the other who dominated him easily. "Good." He stopped what he was doing, Blixer whined from Barracuda's action. He got off of Blixer. He glared down at Blixer and hissed. "Undress yourself." Barracuda grabbed his own shirt and took it off, revealing scars from fights. "U-undress my-myself...?" Barracuda gave Blixer another glare. "You heard me, Undress. Yourself." Blixer nodded with hesitation. Barracuda helped Blixer with his pants, he was inpatient. Barracuda set himself on Blixer's dick, Blixer moaned in return while Barracuda moved up and down on him. "You're doing great..." Barracuda hissed, a gator-like hiss as he went faster. With every movement Blixer moaned. His tongue hung out while he drooled. Barracuda curled his tail while Blixer let out another moan before he came inside Barracuda. He lifted his body as Blixer's cum seeped out of him. "Didn't even warn me, I should punish you...but I bet you're tired. I will let you rest, but go get cleaned up." He hissed. He pulled up his pants and walked away, he didn't bother to put his shirt back on.

Blixer sat there, on the throne as he drooled and blushed while he sat with his pants off. 'Dear Tree...that was...b-better than I expected...'

------------------------------------------------------
Barracuda got a shit load of Blixussy🤯🤯🤯
...

Sex❤️