Satisfy the Hunger.

I'm back again🤭🤭🤭 daily posting? While I'm supposed to work on trauma? Shi yhup. ANYWAYS I KINDA FORCED ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO READ THE WHOLE THING OF SHAPE LOVE😰 AND THEY GAVE ME A WHOLE EXPLANATION ON WHY BARRACUDA IS THE BOTTOM AND THIS WON'T STAND👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

Anyways enjoy my lil semen babies❤️
-----------------------------------------------

It was any ordinary day, around the time where Barracuda would walk in with something to say. Something about a report or just to talk. But today seemed off...

Today was raining on a Spring day, April was the month. Blixer was sitting on the throne, looking out of the window while it poured. Blixer had a half-lidded look with his eye as he was tired. He started to fall asleep and dream before he was ripped away from going to sleep by heavy foot steps and the sound of something dragging on the floor. Blixer sighed. 'Who can it be...?'

The door open quietly. "...hey." Blixer looked at the one who stood in the door, Barracuda. "Oh heeeyy...it's a bit early for you to be reporting, huh?" He laughed. "...I'm not here to report a-ah~...anything" Blixer rasied his eyebrow. "You ok? You seem off-" Barracuda nodded in disagreement. But it was clear, he wanted something from Blixer. "How about you come closer, maybe you're sick..." Barracuda walker towards Blixer. Barracuda's tail was curled while light pink blush was on his face, but he kept together. "Maybe you are sick..." Blixer sighed and hugged him by the waist. Barracuda arched his back as he shut his eye tightly. "Barracuda? Are..." Blixer paused before letting go, Barracuda looked rough. Beads of sweat appearing on his head. "...do you know what season it is?"

"I-it's Spring..." Blixer smirked at this information. "So...you said you share some DNA with snakes, and...snakes go into heat in spring...sssoooo..." Blixer grabbed Barracuda's crotch with a grin. "...you must be in heat at the moment, hm?" he removed his hand and gave him another smirk. Barracuda seemed to be displeased at his action. "That's right...but please...pleasure me." Blixer chuckled then began to tease him.

"Stop teasing me...please, pleasure me!" he hissed aggressively. Blixer stuck his tongue out and continued to tease him. Barracuda had enough of Blixer teasing him. Barracuda pinned him to the bricked wall, his eye narrowed as he was fed up with Blicer teasing him. "You better be ready for what I'm going to do!" he curled his tail around Blixer's waist. His stinger entered his pants and then his hole. Blixer moaned from Barracuda's answer. "Y-you sai-mm~! You said you wanted me to pleasure you..."

"I will pleasure myself...I just need you to get hard." he began to move his tail in and out of Blixer as Blixer got hard. "F-fuck..." Barracuda hissed then removed his tail. "Now we shall remove...these." Barracuda removed his pants, revealing his two dicks that throbbed and were starved from pleasure. "I-I...you...have two...?!" Blixer drooled while he looked down in shock. "You'll be fine, we'll both feel good." Blixer blushed as his pants were removed, his cock revealed as well, hard.

Barracuda picked Blixer up. His hands on his thighs while he was lifted up then set down on one of Barracuda's dicks. Blixer moaned. "Mmm~...the inside of you...feels nice~" he began to aggressively move Blixer up and down the pleasure himself, he received many moans from the other with every thrust. "F-FUCK~!!"

Barracuda hissed as he continued to thrust aggressively, but soon after he stopped. Blixer whined but immediately moaned after Barracuda introduced his other dick inside of Blixer. Barracuda thrusted aggressively like before, him huffing while he thrust and the other became a moaning mess. Blixer's tongue hung out while he drooled and his eye rolled to the back of his head with all of the pleasure from his partner. "G-goddammit...I-I-" Barracuda curled his tail around Blixer's dick. He covered the tip and prevented him from cumming. "Not until I am done." Blixer cleaned his teeth and closed his eye tightly while he continued to moan.

Shortly after Barracuda came and released his tail from Blixer's dick, he released as he panted heavily. "Y-you should fuck me more Wh-when your reptilian ass I-is in heat..." Barracuda huffed then set Blixer in the throne. "You look like a mess, I'll get cleaning myself up. You do it on your own, I love you darling~" his tail flicked as he grabbed his pants then walked out.

-----------------------------------------------
Thanks to my bestie for the ideas🫶🤪

non-genderedmess