The big day 💎

The next morning, I wake up at 6am. The flight ain't to 9am, but I want to make sure the car and moving van is loaded up and ready to go. So I got out of bed and went to the kitchen seeing Jotaro and Kacey at the table eating pancakes. I walk over to them and ask quietly, "what kind of pancakes are those?" "Blueberry and strawberry your favorite my queen,"Jotaro said as he smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek then reply, "thank you my handsome king." "Your mate makes the best pancakes out of everyone here Shay," Kacey says with a smile on her face while eating her pancakes. I smile and reply, "yeah I can definitely agree and who knows if I ever own a restaurant, my mate will be the head chef also second in command." Jotaro smiles and replies, "if that ever happens I'll gladly agree, til then let's keep that idea a dream." I nod and takes a bit out of the pancakes I got.
After the three of us finished eating our breakfast, we put the plates in the sink then got changed and grabbed our stuff luggage out to the moving van. Once outside, we put all of our luggage in the van making sure it was all secure as Kenz walked outside in her night rope. "Sorry if we woke you sis," I said to her. "Your fine sis I was getting up to take you three to the airport anyways." She replies with a soft smile. "Really sis you don't have to do that," I say looking at her. "I know, but I want to sis. I'll be easier for me to take you then whatever car your taking their to be left behind and abandoned in the airport parking lot." She replies as I give her a big hug. She hugs back then released as we all head to and get in her car. Kenz starts the car as we take off towards the airport as the moving van follows behind us.
After 20 minutes, we arrived at the airport. Me, Kacey, and Jotaro got out of the car. "Be safe in London you all and does everyone got everything they need. Phone and earbud Chargers, cell phones, laptops and their chargers, passports, and airplane tickets." Kenz asked looking at us. "We got our things in our carry-ons and tickets and passports in our pockets mrs. Mills." Jotaro said as he smiled. "Alright have fun you three," kenz said as she smiled softly and drives off as we walked inside  the airport checking in and going through security.