away <3

a/n hi! glad you clicked on my book, please feel free to leave comments, enjoy!

y/n pov:
my girlfriend Jen is away on a press tour for a new movie she's in, called 'X-Men First Class' she left a month ago and I haven't seen her since. We call each other every day, and FaceTime  for hours on end. I put my phone on charge for later on, I stay up as she's in America at the moment and i'm in the UK, so there's a time difference between us.

I dropped her a text, I knew she wouldn't be awake yet, but just so she sees it when she wakes up.

hey cutie, call me when your up, missing you xx

I then got up and went out to the shop and bought some snacks for later, Jen was going to be on the Jimmy Fallon show later, so I wanted to watch it, like I do with everything she's on. As I was putting my snacks away for later I opened a message from Jen.

hey babe, just woke up, on Jimmy Fallon tonight!! I'm excited, I'll ring you in a bit gorgeous xx

I smiled at her message, I miss her so much. I sat on the sofa and watched the live action Aladdin, I haven't watched it in ages when my phone started ringing from the kitchen. I jumped up and ran to the phone, i'm dramatic I know. It was a face time from Jen!! I pressed accept and waited for it to load.

"hey gorgeous!" she said waving to me on the phone. "Jen!!" I exclaimed standing the phone up on the side and sitting on a stool. "what have you been up to?" she asks me. "nothing much, slept in and then went to the corner shop" I told her, then she propped her phone in front of her. "are you in hair and makeup?" I asked, looking at her surroundings. "sure am!" she smiled. "what do you have on your busy schedule today, aside from Jimmy Fallon?" I asked. "an interview in an hour, a press conference after that for 5 hours, then Jimmy Fallon" she explained as makeup artist put eyeshadow and lipstick on her.

"hey dude" she says looking up. "you almost ready?" a man asked behind the camera in a thick Scottish accent, instantly I knew who it was. "hi James!" I said down the phone. "is that y/n?" he asked Jen. "yep" she smiled. He picked up the phone and waved at me, then he put the phone back down. "now leave so I can get changed!" Jen told him. "okay okay i'm going! meet you in the cab in a few" he said, his voice fading so I'm assuming he left the room. "sorry gorgeous, i'm going to have to go, I have to get changed then get in the cab to my interview" she said picking up the phone, with a sad expression on her face. "okay, bye J!" I said waving at her. "bye y/n/n"(your nickname) she said. "I love you!" I smiled. "I love you more gorgeous" she said then hung the phone up.

ugh I miss her already. I'll see her on Jimmy Fallon later!! I did my daily business, then sat down once Jimmy Fallon was going to be on. It was pretty late here, but i'll stay up for the rest of my life if it means I get to see Jennifer. "and welcome the cast of 'X-Men First Class' James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and Rose Byrne!!" Jimmy says and the camera turns to the opening curtain and the cast comes out. Jennifer and Rose sat on the couch, then James and Michael sat on chairs behind them. "welcome guys" Jimmy says. "hello!" James said smiling. "so your new movie!" Jimmy starts. "it's so good" Michael says and everyone starts laughing.

I looked at Jen, she looked stunning, a long white dress on, with a slit from her lower thigh, black heels, her hair curled and a silver necklace on. I zoned out while they were talking about the brief overview of the movie, when Jen spoke up. "i'm loving our press tour so far!" in response to Jimmy asking how they liked travelling. "is there any downsides to being on press tour?" Jimmy asks them. "not being able to see our loved ones" James says putting his hands on top on Jennifer's head. "I hate being away from y/n" she said to Jimmy. "how long have you two been together now?" he asked. "two years and counting!" she exclaimed smiling. "do you speak to her often?" he asks. "all the time" the three other cast members said in unison making everyone laugh, including Jen. "true, I call her everyday, I miss her too much!!" she said looking at the camera and blowing a kiss.

ugh bring her home right now!!

a/n sorry this one shot wasn't very long, I hope you enjoyed it anyway :)